Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Gtop100's New Look

Reaction score

It honestly looks like complete crap. I'm not even sure what's in the background since its not HD or clear enough to see. What do you guys think? .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Disgusting. RIP GTOP100. 4/10 would not play again.

Looks like every other ranking site, banner quality looks terrible now, background gave me cancer, and it seems every new change they do to their site ruins it more. I miss their original web design..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It just looks... off...

I'm very curious why they thought this was a good design.

Staff member
Reaction score
I give them credits for trying to make 'changes' even though they are already the biggest and basically don't need to make changes. But yeah, it looks really bad...

I don't get why websites try to zoom crap in, is that a new preference? used to be smaller too but than the new skin all the buttons became big... I got used to it now and thankfully there's a 'thin' skin that I use, but the normal one is way too huge.

Zooming in the banners like that is awful and completely destroy many gifs and even just regular banners. I don't really miss the 'out' system since that was completely broken anyway (lack of checks, you could just click on your banner and it gave +1 out, even on same IP multiple times)

Staff member
Reaction score
They now manage to be down for over 12 hours. They keep change the site for the worse but can't keep a site listing site of earning $15 each prem user each month to even be somewhat stable. They are down at least once a week. I wish GTOP wasn't so popular, since I really want to ditch it.

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one else has made another site just for Maplestory or just for all the games that have servers. Unless I'm completely blind and just haven't seen it, someone link one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one else has made another site just for Maplestory or just for all the games that have servers. Unless I'm completely blind and just haven't seen it, someone link one?

There are a few alternatives but they're fairly dead at the moment. I can't even remember the names...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
TopG, Arena-Top100, Top100Arena, RankTheServer. Just a few I can name off the top of my head although most of them aren't as popular as Gtop when it comes to MapleStory servers. :^)

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
They've been migrating servers for the past two days. Dunno what's going on.

Oh, that explains a lot. Must have missed the message. Did they send a notification out through email to all premium members? That would help a lot actually.

- I believe UltimatePrivateServers is still kicking about a little.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh, that explains a lot. Must have missed the message. Did they send a notification out through email to all premium members? That would help a lot actually.

No idea. They announced the hardware upgrade on their Facebook however. It was only supposed to last a day, so who knows when it'll be back up ;P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

We've already moved to UPS and TopG, I have a feeling GTop will be down for a while.

Reaction score
GTop came back up just now. Website still has the crappy design and banners are still in horrible quality. Might as well start moving to other websites now if it's going to look that bad.

Staff member
Reaction score
I wasn't even aware they had a FB. If only they put on their own site they have/had a maintenance...

Back