Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Need help with starting KMS v1.220 on Windows 10

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,

as the title already says, I'm currently in need for some help to start the KMS Client v1.220.
I'm currently running Windows 10 Home - 64bit Build 15063 and I have an Intel i5-4460S.

I've set my system locale to Korean and changed the compability to Windows 7. Whenever I try to run the bat file to start it, it shows me a white screen and the MapleStory cursor but then it freezes my computer completely and results in crashing it.

After the crash I'm unable to restart my computer because the crash somehow corrupts my windows files and the only way to get my computer to start again is to reinstall windows.

The bat file to start it contains the following: Echo off
Start MapleStory.exe <server ip> <server port>
(Obviously server ip and server port are replaced with the correct information)

I've also tried to start it on a Windows 7 VM but there it says that it can't start it due to it being a VM. Can anyone help me to prevent it from literally killing my computer?

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards

Back