Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private LF> The next v62

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't believe nobody has made a v62 for the summer. I am so bored right now :junglejane:
LF> The next MapleLegends, OpenMaple, MapleVintage, MapleRoyals, Slimetree, etc type server. I just want to play a v62 that isn't 10 years old.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And why would you like a new one that will be the same as what we have now? After a month from the opening you will want a new one again, so whats the point?

Staff member
Reaction score
Got no plans for Summer, and I don't hype4wipe without adding changes to current issues in Legends. Sorry.

And why would you like a new one that will be the same as what we have now? After a month from the opening you will want a new one again, so whats the point?

(v62 users?) like to hype4wipe which basically is a server starting over from begin (wiping) so the server is relevant again for about a month max (unless the server succeeds in being special and not just being relevant because its freshly wiped).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got no plans for Summer, and I don't hype4wipe without adding changes to current issues in Legends. Sorry

Lol? Don't flatter yourself I'm looking for a new server not a dieng one.
Quack ?? Some people like competition/joining a fresh community and seeing it build. I wouldn't want a new one because I would be maining the server from the start.. that's the point. I always play servers till they close but I'm not about to join a crappy old server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're interested, I could set up a v62 server for your needs if you give me the right amount of cash. I've dabbled in some of the top servers in Maplestory private server history and I must say, that type of work isn't easy and I'll need a solid amount of compensation as a result. That being said, I'm pretty sure we can match in terms of bug-fixes, optimization, and features as some of the top v62s within the next week or so.

On a completely unrelated note, Kimberly, how much cash would it take for you to sell your source? Thanks.

Staff member
Reaction score
On a completely unrelated note, Kimberly, how much cash would it take for you to sell your source? Thanks.

Why would you want to have my source when

That being said, I'm pretty sure we can match in terms of bug-fixes, optimization, and features as some of the top v62s within the next week or so.

Also, read my sig. Selling files is against Ragezone's rules.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you missed his sarcasm and banter.

A-are you trying to tell me there's people on Ragezone not always serious o3o? I am not sure if I could believe you on that one, dear. Ragezone has serious people and serious posters only and should never be not seen as such.
I am clearly sarcastic too.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well with text coloring like that it's not often as clear :(
I could've sworn you weren't sarcastic anywhere in this thread until I just so happened to see that text.

Also I must point out we're going off topic here! That's not what threads like these are about. I'm always disappointed and unpleased when people drift off in a thread and result to sarcasm.

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
A-are you trying to tell me there's people on Ragezone not always serious o3o? I am not sure if I could believe you on that one, dear. Ragezone has serious people and serious posters only and should never be not seen as such.

B-baka ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's hard to keep something feeling refreshing when it never changes.

make v62 sane again

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been there done that, too many times to count. It's really not hard to run a Maplestory server, so you could certainly run it yourself and get a handful of people. It wouldn't be very fun though without a real programmer working on your source... And don't even think about trying to find somebody else to program for you; we have a very low tolerance for admins with no clue what they're doing.

Back