Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private What makes you still stay in maple?

Staff member
Reaction score
The community, which was almost always the case. The game itself is pretty to very boring by itself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The community, which was almost always the case. The game itself is pretty to very boring by itself.

you the earliest start playing when already think so?
Not because of weary?

Reaction score
I just play as this was the first game I was ever addicted to way back to version 0.38 GMS. I still play a little bit of each new "major" update then fall off the wagon and linger elsewhere.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a nice break from the rest of my day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Events. Back in 2010/2011, there are many v83 High-rate Servers. I love to join Multiple Servers and only participate in Jump Quest for Rewards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I enjoy the grind. It's a game that keeps me busy and distracts me from lots of things, like most RPGs. Sometimes I just want to chill and kill monsters for the fun of it, and Maple got it covered.

It's a rewarding experience growing stronger and stronger, to me Maple does it in a way that's just too well done, to a point where each character you have matters and has potential to become your Main just when you want it. It's awesome, lots of classes too... Not to mention the beautiful soundtrack and the many, many side-stories like FriendStory, Masteria Through Time, and the main ones: Blackheaven, Black Mage, Root Abyss, etc.

There are also mini-games during events for those who enjoy.

Well, the game itself ages pretty well. They're always making it better imo.

Oh, and I forgot the most important of them all: Fashionstory. No, really. Taking out Fashionstory would make the game so much worse. It's a big reason I like it so much, because it has so many collectables that you can just wear and make your character unique from others. Stylish gameplay with like, Damage Skins, Weapon Effects, sitting on chairs and having mounts is better than your simple, basic gameplay.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I enjoy the grind. It's a game that keeps me busy and distracts me from lots of things, like most RPGs. Sometimes I just want to chill and kill monsters for the fun of it, and Maple got it covered.

Oh, and I forgot the most important of them all: Fashionstory. No, really. Taking out Fashionstory would make the game so much worse. It's a big reason I like it so much, because it has so many collectables that you can just wear and make your character unique from others. Stylish gameplay with like, Damage Skins, Weapon Effects, sitting on chairs and having mounts is better than your simple, basic gameplay.

I'd like to agree with Lukhas here, Its more of a distraction which decompresses me from life. Sometimes its nice to just chill and kil monsters and be "brain dead" for a minute. This also helps take up the free time I might have to go and waste money (lol).

I'd also say FashionStory will never go away, this has seeped into my real life and now I also enjoy spending "cash" on RL clothing, similar to what I did when i was a kid.

A major part for me however, is nostalgia. It brings me back to the whole reason I started to play and the feeling of discovering the world of Maple. I feel as If that itch or desire never truly goes away, it just subsides and waits for the perfect (or non-perfect) moment to arise.

FYI - I started playing maple because of a crush.... yeah cheesy but ... worth?

Back