Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Maple Story Royals 2.1k players online

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
They reached that mark yesterday.

Nexon seens to ignore the fact that there are 2k players interested in playing a old content server.

They should release a truely reboot server in version 50~60 and start the evolution of the game from there, without the big bang fail.

The game used to be way more fun in the past and that's why those old version low rate private servers are so populated.

They have the sources, they have everything to setup a new reboot server in a lower version with very low cost. If MapleRoyal does why Nexon wouldnt?

But, Nexon is loosing the battle against low rate private servers by ignoring the fact that people still miss the old MS.

Maple Royals and other private servers are winning the battle against Nexon by providing the players content that Nexon refuses to.

I think they are not interested in money after all.

They could call Maple Story rebirth and start from version 1.
Who wouldnt play?
I would! :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Weird server, 2000 people online and 0 henehoes.

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe Matt said 1500 of them are unique due to mutlticlienting, which is still a lot, so nice job on them :)

The problem is that if Nexon makes an old school server they are most likely forced to make it 1x since that's how it was. And while this sounds golden, people got way too lazy for 1x in today's standards.

Furthermore Big Bang earns them wayyy more than they got in 2008 as far as I know. Why would they make an old school server if its a big waste of time and barely earn them anything?

People are not into hard games anymore. Things get more and more casual and faster since that's what people want.

Like every pre-big bang server you have warp to FM, so people hang in there.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So? Maple is so 2008.
Yes ♥

And a few in FMS.

I believe Matt said 1500 of them are unique due to mutlticlienting, which is still a lot, so nice job on them :)

The problem is that if Nexon makes an old school server they are most likely forced to make it 1x since that's how it was. And while this sounds golden, people got way too lazy for 1x in today's standards.

Furthermore Big Bang earns them wayyy more than they got in 2008 as far as I know. Why would they make an old school server if its a big waste of time and barely earn them anything?

People are not into hard games anymore. Things get more and more casual and faster since that's what people want.

Like every pre-big bang server you have warp to FM, so people hang in there.

Yes, i agree with you.
But apparently there's still a community interested in playing a pre-bb Maple Story.
Btw, Maple Legends looks good! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MapleRoyals has over 1k players online but the game already screwed up.
The community make sure they screw it so fast, scrolls are getting sold and everything is expensive like they expect from you to get so much money so fast. Every equip you need cost almost 1b for you, and how is that possible to get in v62?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The community make sure they screw it so fast, scrolls are getting sold and everything is expensive like they expect from you to get so much money so fast. Every equip you need cost almost 1b for you, and how is that possible to get in v62?

They could pull a nexon and wipe

BloopBloop
Reaction score

Exploits.

Staff member
Reaction score

They claim to use 2x drop rates but they use a much higher one as far as I know (inaccurate drop chances). If you go to goobies you can get MILLIONS within hour of grinding, that's how.

I am not saying the inaccurate drop chances did them bad though. In fact, its probably part of why they got so big since people have much easier access to mesos, which is what people want.

Last edited:
Back