Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private MapleStory Mac Servers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think i'm in the right section...

I've looked on every website imaginable. I cannot find a decent Mac compatible MSPS. I played boxne which was fantastic, but they are going through revamps atm. Every other mac server i've played (not joking 2 more) had sucky nostalgic rates (not a fan) or other major problems. I couldn't even log into Maple Saga for a week. And Maple Impact's broken auto-ban banned me. Can someone recommend a Mac MSPS? preferable mid-high rates. I just have free time to burn:$:, I don't want to grind like i'm in GMS 2010. Thanksssss

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The only Mac Client MapleStory server version you can play is v62, as that was all that was ever ported. Almost every v62 server on GTOP100 has a Mac Client, they just don't advertise it. The two popular v62 servers are MapleLegends & MapleRoyals. However, because v62 is quite old, the only v62 servers that really exist are more "nostalgic" type servers with low rates, not mid-rate. Most you'll find is probably around 10x or so I think? Not sure how much of a grindfest they are though.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
It's commonly known mac isn't supported, but why? Maybe if people understand, people, like me, would be motivated to fully understand it and find a compatibility. Even it means remaking the whole client ( it does lol), then it's still a start

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only Mac Client MapleStory server version you can play is v62, as that was all that was ever ported. Almost every v62 server on GTOP100 has a Mac Client, they just don't advertise it. The two popular v62 servers are MapleLegends & MapleRoyals. However, because v62 is quite old, the only v62 servers that really exist are more "nostalgic" type servers with low rates, not mid-rate. Most you'll find is probably around 10x or so I think? Not sure how much of a grindfest they are though.
>ported
isn't that thing just some poop with wine?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Really? I never noticed, they never advertise it. So if I find a high rate v62, chances are its mac compatibly?

Really? I never noticed, they never advertise it. So if I find a high rate v62, chances are its mac compatibly?

NEVERMIND! Everyone finds it sooooooo cool to have a nostalgic server -____- Its such an overused concept.

Staff member
Reaction score
NEVERMIND! Everyone finds it sooooooo cool to have a nostalgic server -____- Its such an overused concept.

Why would you play reborn/high rate on an old version server? You literally have no content then. Only reason why high rates were so popular back in 2008 was because Nexon was around that version and people played p-servers to level up faster and have access to content they never could before (4th job back then was a dream).

Now of course there's still higher rates than the original Nexon servers, but most old versions aim to bring back the old version because said old version is no longer accessible by Nexon.

Big bang servers now basically are what old servers were in 2008. They stay up to date and are there to play the current version, but better management and 'private server' things.

Back