Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private How do I make the latest MapleStory Private Server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please bear with me. I should've thought of/done this long ago rather than starve myself through all those school lunch times just so I could get a Store permit and sell stuff only to get insults in return instead from narrow-minded players who refused to join my guild.

After all these years of failed leveling, upgrading, and recruiting of guild members, and a destroyed Ghost Ship Exorcist badge on a 3 year old Mechanic, I decided to retire to a MapleStory Private Server. After playing on a Private Server for the first time after 3 years on GMS, I realized "I could've had all my MapleStory Short Story videos done by now (or maybe last year; one of the two)" (and just in case if you don't know what a MapleStory Short Story is, here's a sample for reference: ). But instead, I wasted it all on daily-limited quests and trying to get mesos to upgrade equips as well as $600CAD just to get nx and buy stuff (such as meso sacs and shop permits) to get things across and learn things in MS the hard way. Yes, I literally sacrificed $600CAD in high school lunch money just to get stuff like hair coupons in MS when I could've used that money to get a supercomputer. The destroyed GSE badge on my 3 year old 210 mechanic (via star enhancement window), plus Nexon's lack of equipment compensation ultimately led me to doing the one thing no one would ever encourage me to do: I gave up on GMS. Without my GSE badge, I can't continue on GMS. Plus, I wasted too much real money just to sell stuff in an attempt to get more mesos. Instead, I got more insults than mesos from players. Such as "Shoo.", "@No.", and "Leave.".

So my big question here is how do you make the latest version of a MS Private Server? Like, do they break into Nexon's HQ and extract all the sprites, maps, sound effects, etc off their computers and then reconstruct it like a jigsaw puzzle? If they did, then I'll have to pack my bags and fly to California in order to do that. Like, the MS files have to come from somewhere. Also, its the only way to acquire the Wizet Invincible Hat. Plus, there are rules on other Private Server sites that say things like "no hacking, injecting of tools/equips/packets, no wz file editing, etc". I feel like I deserve a vacation from this game, but don't wanna spend another 1-2-3 years recollecting all the mesos and equips myself. I need to make up for the 3 years of wasted time on MS and get my movie/animation projects finished at the same time.

In addition to the hat, the GM class itself is making me jealous. Yes, theres actually a class called "SuperGM". So with a personal Private Server (a Private Server meant for my own personal usage), I can see what it's like to be a GM and bypass all the other private server site rules. Plus, theres a skill called "Super Dragon Roar" that does %1000 damage to all monsters on screen.

While we're on this topic about hacking, why are bots bad? I never hacked before, but as a good player from GMS, the only good use I see for them is that they can allow me to farm mesos while I do house chores. Of course, I could call in my human friend to play MS for me while I make breakfast/lunch/dinner, do laundry, etc. So why are bots taboo to mmorpg moderators like MapleStory? That and having my friend play MS for me will make no difference (at least thats what I think).

A side question: why or how are Private Servers bad? Besides the fact that they allow you to play the game and get stuff absolutely free, I don't see how Private Servers are bad. Also, when you create a Private Server, do you as the admin, get a Wizet Invincible Hat?

Also, how do I safeguard my PS from Nexon so they don't find it? ExtaliaMS got shut down when Nexon discovered their ip address. (Well, actually, the real reason is unknown. But still, I wanna take extra precautions to avoid going to court to face Nexon.)

So with this, I'll have to put my MMD project on hold for now. I gotta wait til MS2 is released so I can port its models to MMD.

And believe me, my friend. When it comes to MMORPGs, it's literally a race against time (this is where Time is Money. Such as EG, construction of a condo in a boom-town; the workers need to build it quickly to allow more residents to move in.). Especially if you have a huge amount of character classes to upgrade. Plus, you are only allowed to do a daily event once per character. I have a Mechanic, an Angelic Buster, a Corsair, a Cannon Master, a Zero, a Xenon, a Phantom, a Beast Tamer, and a Wild Hunter. That's like more kids than Octomom needs to feed. And I used up almost an entire day just to do daily quests on all of them due to the fact that alot of negative factors in the game slowed me down as the days rolled by! Whether it's bad hackers, DCs (which is an online game term for "disconnections") (regardless of whether I have a good or poor internet connection), unscheduled server maintenances, or anything else along those lines!

Plus, can't you compare a v83 Private Server to a discontinued game console like the Gamecube or the PlayStation 1? How can we play an old game from many years ago without a machine that's capable of doing so? So yeah, how can we try out the old skills and old classes of the older servers if we can't even play on the older servers of Yesterday Today? Please refer to this link for more details about discontinued games and game consoles:

Also, can't you compare a MMORPG Private Server to a Jailbreak (such as IAP Cracker and Installous) for iPod Touches/iPhones/iPads? Because for games like Tiny Tower, Subway Surfers, Candy Crush, etc, even without a Jailbreak/with the official server, I can still go the distance and get these games completed 100% without spending a single penny, because the developer(s) that made these game(s) intends to put them up to be downloaded for free. But I can't waste anymore time on these server-sided games as I have other important things to do. And yes, I recently got caught by mom when I was using my food money for things I wasn't suppose to (in this case, a jailbreak from a cell phone repair shop (if they have a JB available)). We got into a disagreement when she wouldn't listen further to what a jailbreak is as she's old school and doesn't know much about the computer world. Where did she make up these crazy thoughts? I'll never know.

Oh, 1 more thing. Besides internet service, how does a Private Server require funds to run? Because most PS sites say in their community guidelines "If possible, please donate as Private Servers need funds to run. I've been paying out of my own pocket for months now.".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Regarding your money lost on GMS, see it as paying for entertainment. When you start working a $600 loss is not that bad so don't worry, you'll get it back and even more. Some people make it every work day! Also if you are still interested in GMS there's the Sengoku badge that's level 160 and it's somewhat re-obtainable now to replace GSE. Because of this I don't know why you're still complaining about that. Also I doubt you bought meso sacks because they're by far the worst investment in the entire cash shop. If you did... then I guess you got suckered. It happens. You also destroyed your badge through enhancing but knew that it had a chance to be destroyed so I would say this is all your fault. I saw your listed achievements (and comparison to octomom) and have to let you know there's plenty of people that achieved far more... it's good you are proud of your work but lots of people have reached that point.

I'm also not sure where you got certain ideas about private servers from. There's source code for servers posted here for recent versions. All you need to do is update the code. I've posted a guide for this in the tutorials section but to understand it you might need some programming understanding. If there's questions about packet updating then I can probably answer them. This is only if you care about being the latest version though... there's so many options out there for an older game version that you can set up easily.

I also don't know where you got a 1 line 1000% skill being any good. That's terrible for today's standards. It's a slow skill, and I'm pretty sure even boomerang stab beats it. Super GM as a class is honestly not that interesting. If you set up a server you can probably experience it and get bored quickly. It's because it doesn't have any actual fun skills.

Your other questions are a little silly but I'll take a stab at them. Hacking is not allowed in GMS because it's cheating. Botting without hacking isn't actually too heavily punished anymore I think. When I played I saw tons of macro bots from high profile players. I've actually seen a lot of high profile players hacking too, many who are banned now. It's their game, so Nexon makes the rules. They don't want cheaters so they ban them. Calling a human friend is also technically not allowed but it's harder to prove. Nexon only bans after a lot of proof now (though they still manage to mess this up sometimes) so you will not get caught easily. Some people I know sell power leveling services without getting anyone banned.

Private servers are bad because they steal players/revenue from Nexon. That's how they see it. It can be argued that the players that play private servers won't play GMS anyway but I'm not here to argue about that. This is just how Nexon sees it. Also, Nexon sees it as people copying their product and trying to profit off of it. To answer your last question, no you have to give yourself all the items you want. You can literally generate any item and edit the stats as you please though.

I bet if you opened a server now Nexon wouldn't care though. It's too much effort to take down small servers. Only if you get big will they care at all. They have sued a bunch of servers in the past but pretty much all of them got off without much punishment. They pretty much had to pay some trivial fine (more than you spent on GMS though :cool: !) and the lawyer fees and promise not to touch the game again. I think you'll be fine making a server. Don't worry about getting caught because there's bigger fish to catch for Nexon.

Private servers cost money because you need a host to host the server. Usually servers that are good cost good money.

Anyway, I am glad you posted the deviantart link because I finally remember who you are. You're this guy, and the guy who claims youtube is conspiring against you (it's not). Having some actual knowledge about how youtube works I can say this with confidence and things like are just wack. I don't know how you are 20 ( ) and still get lunch money and stuff.

My advice to you is be less passionate about stuff that doesn't matter and get informed before making certain statements (it's honestly easy to see why hacking is not allowed and why private servers are not supported by Nexon). Things like your guild troubles, arguments with your mom about using lunch money on random stuff (trust me, you should use your lunch money on lunch), can all be avoided if you just "acted your age". I'm honestly not trying to be rude, but come on at age 20 please stop overreacting to certain things.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And actually, I spend +$2000 on other online games like Crime City, Modern War, and other iOS games that can't be hacked via jailbreak tweaks just in case if you don't know.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Because Like I said, Jailbreak Tweaks on iOS (LocalIAPStore) won't work on server-sided games like the ones I mentioned above. Since they are online games, the tweak won't trick the game into giving me the credits. So, I was forced to spend real money to get gold to buy premium items like premium buildings, premium units that have a permanent boost bonus (like +3 energy regen), and many of those goodies that only gold and other premium currency in these games can get you.

Reaction score
Great read, love coming back to rz to see these type of threads!

I'm assuming now that you have a job since you've spent 2k on other mmo's and hopefully no longer starving yourself during lunch?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great read, love coming back to rz to see these type of threads!

I'm assuming now that you have a job since you've spent 2k on other mmo's and hopefully no longer starving yourself during lunch?

That is correct. BTW, you wouldn't believe what happened while I was trying to get info on how to manipulate a PS so it would work to my own liking.

When I tried to post this similar thread with similar questions on other MS Private Server sites, most Private Server sites removed this thread with no reason whatsoever! (Well, the thing is, I wanted to see what answers would come up from the different sites as different people have different answers.) Except on MapleLegends and FluffyMS. While on MapleLegends, my similar-looking thread got removed the first time, and on the second time, I got banned for "spam"! I tried to contact the site's admin, but it wouldn't let me! And since then, the ban hasn't been lifted. Then on FluffyMS, I tried highlighting, copying, and pasting my journal into the thread box and I made a few edits so it would fit the FluffyMS thread. But when I clicked post, it said it couldn't be posted as it contained "spam"-like content. So I rewrote the entire question in summary form from scratch; and when I posted it, it worked. But hours later, the FluffyAdmins banned me for "spam" too!

I just can't understand it! I can't believe I got a punishment from the Private Server Thread Site admins instead all because I simply wanted to know more about MapleStory Private Server programming and manipulation. Because while I was playing in FluffyMS, I noticed something very interesting: when a Star Force Enhancement fails, the Star Force level of that equip does not drop. GMS isn't able to do that.

So yeah, these Private Server sites weren't willing to help me gain knowledge on how to program a MSPS to do things that the normal GMS servers wouldn't usually do.

Reaction score
I wouldn't have banned but such threads would have been laughed at on my server. Asking about private servers programming has nothing to do with the server itself and it looks extremely desperate. I'll just say that at this time, unless you have been around for a long time it's pretty hard to get into this because most people are pretty unhelpful and there's not that many resources to actually learn from being a beginner. People will tell you otherwise here but there's a good amount of knowledge you actually need to have before you start updating servers to the latest version.

- You need packet knowledge so how to use IDA and get packet structures from the client. To do this you have to be able to read some code also. This isn't that easy for beginners but since there will never be a public source that's updated and working well you have to do it on your own.
- You need to be able to code the new things that you received packets for. This requires at least some minimal coding skill. You will also need to be able to understand code that's been written. Again, not easy for an absolute beginner but people here will tell you otherwise.

And I ask you again though... why are you flexing 2k? Also you never needed to buy those premium things...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And I ask you again though... why are you flexing 2k? Also you never needed to buy those premium things...

Again, read the previous comment. I searched all over the internet for answers, but none of the cheats/exploits worked for these online iOS games, because most of these exploit guide videos found on youtube are outdated.

Plus, "+X Energy Regen" is a beneficial boost bonus to have in Crime City and Modern War, because it's a limited edition unit purchased from the premium goods store and once purchased, it's bonus has a permanent duration on my account.

Also, there are LTQs in these games that if finished within a time limit, will grant me with a super high stat unit. So I need to complete this quest quickly. You initially begin with 3 energy regen per minute. But when you get a unit with a bonus of +2 energy regen, it changes your regen time to 5 energy points per minute. This means I can complete an LTQ faster this way. But every so often, Gree (the company that made Crime City and Modern War) trys to find ways to swindle money out of my pocket.

So with no working gold generator or exploit or Jailbreak tweak, I was forced to do it the hard way. But now, Gree decided to be generous and give away free gold on random days each month. So now I just have to wait til I accumulate enough gold to purchase this permanent bonus unit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My question is more, why are you showing off the fact you spent 2k on anything? Sorry if this wasn't clear. I understand the motivation behind it (model of any p2w game).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And actually, I spend +$2000 on other online games like Crime City, Modern War, and other iOS games that can't be hacked via jailbreak tweaks just in case if you don't know.

You should have invested that "$2,000" in some basic java classes. Manipulating big servers to teach you MapleStory Programming probably won't get you anywhere. But reading this thread gave me a fake laugh because I realized how much of a troll you are.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My question is more, why are you showing off the fact you spent 2k on anything? Sorry if this wasn't clear. I understand the motivation behind it (model of any p2w game).

I wasn't. You see, the trouble all began in 2013 when I first DL'ed Crime City and Modern War. After looking at these games in the app store, I thought they were gonna be like a 3d version of the popular Tiny Tower (this is the reason I didn't bother to read the mechanics of how the game works), but with more variety. But unbeknownst to myself, I was completely unaware that I was stepping into brand new gaming territory.

As time went on, I began to realize that these sort of games are growing more complex to play than I originally thought. The first thing that caught my attention was that these games needed an internet connection (wifi, 3G/4G) in order to be played. The next thing is the guilds. I had to follow certain rules if I wanted to be a good guild member. Third is premium currency items; I tried to use LocalIAPStore, but it's useless against server-tethered games as the game's server won't be tricked into giving me the credits. So I decided to look up hack/cheat/exploit videos on YouTube to find a way to get the credits for free. But none of them worked as either that video was a fake guide or it's out of date for an older version of the game. With no working guide to get free premium credits, that's what forced me to start spending real money to get stuff in these sort of games.

It was not long til I set foot into MapleStory 4 months later in late august of 2013 after playing in MW and CC. I also suffered the same problems with guilds and game rules. When I first stumbled upon the word "Private Server" on a YT video called "I got banned from ExtaliaMS (MapleStory Private Server)", I had no idea what a private server really was. So I decided to play it safe and join the game via the official website. For my entire MapleLife, I never got a single ban for anything. But soon, after getting free merchants from events, I found myself needing them more often to sell stuff while I was asleep overnight (due to different players in different time zones). So I took advantage of the money I get from the government to support my PWD fund. Soon more and more good stuff caused me to spend more on this hunk of data (there's too much stuff for me to name, but you get the story) and soon, mom caught me taking money out for going to jailbreak my phone (she's too old school to understand what "jailbreak" in OS means).

When I looked at the monetary mess I caused for my family, I realized it's time to change my gaming habits. So I looked at MapleStory Private Server guides and decided to join an up-to-date PS just to see what it offers. There, at FluffyMS, after playing there, I soon realized I could've hoarded all that spare money for other real life things like computer ram drives, headsets, a boombox, etc.

Pretty soon, I wondered if I can make a Private Server of my own (as all these MS assets have to come from somewhere). So I decided to ask all PS sites I can find. But none of them cooperated. However, one did give me directions to here: MapleRoyals. Two users replied with comments like "TL;DR, but here's a place to start: RaGEZONE. It's a forum dedicated to Private Server Development." and "Plenty of open sources on ragezone. Set it up locally and you're done.". I thought to myself "If this "RaGEZONE" really does have what I'm looking for, than ok, I trust you.". And the next thing I know, here I am.

So yeah, as you can see, with the game version constantly updating, I couldn't find a working video guide on getting free (cracked) premium credits to get this game done and over with as the video guide is now out of date and the user of that video has possibly retired from playing this game, thereby ending his support to offer working cracks to this game.

PS, yes, after playing on FluffyMS, I realized the game's aesthetic qualities matter more to me than anything else. I don't care about ranks, I don't care about beating other players to the finish. I just want to get things done and get it over with.

Reaction score
What. the duck. is this thread. This went from coding maplestory latest version to Ducking whole life stories about spending money on micro transactions. So this either surreal level trolling or..something most human minds can't even Ducking comprehend.

Reaction score
@Cartoondude135
You don't get it. No one will help you because making private servers, especially at the latest version, is a carefully guarded secret due to the immense number of hours needed. I would honestly buy a fully working source for 10k because the amount of money you'd make just by running a server greatly exceeds that. It doesn't matter if you are only going to run it for yourself since that's like saying you'll take something worth 2500 for free and just won't share it. No one will do it. It takes hundreds of hours to go from a public source to a working latest version source. There is no cracked version. We all code it ourselves from scratch. No one will ever give up something that good in today's climate.

Regarding spending money on games, that's 100% your problem. If you use welfare money on games so be it, I won't judge. It's nothing to be ashamed of or proud of. It's just spending money on entertainment. I personally would never spend money on freemium games, but more power to you if you do. It's just dumb to go and complain about spending money and being swindled when the companies really did nothing of that sort.

Now I read your blog a while ago, and I understand you have some mental issues, so I can kind of see where you are coming from. I mean no disrespect as I respect your condition as it must be tough. The real world doesn't give handouts though, especially here where everyone here had to make their own things and learn by themselves. People here are not really willing to help others to a huge extent anymore.

Reaction score
Another reason that deters people from releasing on here, is the way the community treats each other.

"Oh, you released a NPC I have no use for? Oh, how useless and retarded! I'm better than you, and I should explain why and how I'm better then you, and how much more of an idiot I am than you as well!"

or

"You can't code the latest version? What are you, gay? v83 is old and washed up and it's all about the latest version, baby, with the same features every Ducking time, with the same exact servers being released by the same 3 people every time. I am much better at stealing content from Nexon aka Coding better than you."

That's why people talk poop about this place. You don't get likes or thanks. You get poop talked about, you get egotistic fuckers bitching at others because they want to.

The worst of all of course is the fact that little kids comes on these forums, see it's an easy way to make money, code a little crappy server just to make money off of dumbasses. If someone were to release the latest version, poop would hit the fan because money would be stolen like daylight robbery.

tl;dr: People getting poop talked about, people being assholes, people jerking themselves off, and money being stolen from kids online. Also, making the latest version is indeed a witch, I never tried it, but looking at the latest version sources, it just looks like a nightmare.

stl;dr: You would have a better time coding your own game from scratch.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Cartoondude135
No one will help you because making private servers, especially at the latest version, is a carefully guarded secret due to the immense number of hours needed. I would honestly buy a fully working source for 10k because the amount of money you'd make just by running a server greatly exceeds that. It doesn't matter if you are only going to run it for yourself since that's like saying you'll take something worth 2500 for free and just won't share it. No one will do it. It takes hundreds of hours to go from a public source to a working latest version source. There is no cracked version. We all code it ourselves from scratch. No one will ever give up something that good in today's climate.

I see............ Maybe that explains why many Private Server sites removed my thread as private servers are something Nexon does object to. And yeah, I can see why getting the latest version is going to be as tough as hand digging gold from a gold mine old-school style (without modern machinery, weak hand tools, etc.).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And yeah, This was really helpful. In fact, it made me want to vomit after reading this, because this shows they're not telling me the full story! They're just using this as an excuse to cover their tracks!

BTW, you wouldn't believe what happened next! I got banned for 1 week for "promoting" private servers! I wasn't even promoting any private server sites, yet they go above and beyond and ban me anyway! Well, one thing's for certain now: THEY'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

Hell, not even talking some sense into them about these sort of benefits worked either!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to pluck out the questions from .. the rest of that.

So my big question here is how do you make the latest version of a MS Private Server? Like, do they break into Nexon's HQ and extract all the sprites, maps, sound effects, etc off their computers and then reconstruct it like a jigsaw puzzle?
No, they don't do that. All of the things that you understand as "the game" - the things you list - are included with the client. If the client was programmed differently, you could play everything without connecting to a server. You can do most of that with a barebones server, although there are some exceptions. The server's primary purpose is to accept messages from clients and synchronize with all of the other clients and with the backing data storage. Sometimes processing is needed.

This incidentally answers the question of how. You need to figure out what messages are sent, when they're sent, how they vary, and what you need to do in response.

While we're on this topic about hacking, why are bots bad? I never hacked before, but as a good player from GMS, the only good use I see for them is that they can allow me to farm mesos while I do house chores. Of course, I could call in my human friend to play MS for me while I make breakfast/lunch/dinner, do laundry, etc. So why are bots taboo to mmorpg moderators like MapleStory?
There are some philosophical discussions about it, but I don't care about that. What interests me here is that you'd compare a human being to software that costs pennies of electricity per month and requires no rest or maintenance whatsoever. These two things are not comparable. Also the way you talk about your human "friend" seems to imply that you consider people your tools. How do you plan on reliably getting a human to grind for you, anyway?

A side question: why or how are Private Servers bad? Besides the fact that they allow you to play the game and get stuff absolutely free, I don't see how Private Servers are bad. Also, when you create a Private Server, do you as the admin, get a Wizet Invincible Hat?
You're asking the first question in the wrong place. I don't think anybody here is opposed to private servers - which is not a proper noun, by the way. Yes, when you are the admin, you can get the hat. I would think this to be reasonably self-evident. Who do you think you'd ask for items when you're the admin? Who would tell you not to do that?

Also, how do I safeguard my PS from Nexon so they don't find it?
Don't advertise it. If you run it locally without exposing the ports, there are no ways to find it.

Plus, can't you compare a v83 Private Server to a discontinued game console like the Gamecube or the PlayStation 1? How can we play an old game from many years ago without a machine that's capable of doing so?
You might and it could be appropriate in some context. Broadly speaking, no. There are numerous important differences between these things. First off, MapleStory is a single software program. The consoles are hardware that run many different software programs. Secondly, you can still play the old games that you have. Nothing in the consoles stops you from doing this. If you were to compare it to a console, it would be a bit more appropriate to compare it to the Wii or some other console that has shut down its servers. But even then you can still play the games you have on the Wii.

Also, can't you compare a MMORPG Private Server to a Jailbreak (such as IAP Cracker and Installous) for iPod Touches/iPhones/iPads?
Again, it could be appropriate in some context. Broadly speaking, no. Different laws apply to hardware and software and being able to run anything you want on hardware that you've paid for is completely different from running some gratis software that the company doesn't support anymore.

Oh, 1 more thing. Besides internet service, how does a Private Server require funds to run?
You need a database or backing storage of some kind, CPU time, memory, bandwidth, IP addresses that don't change or DNS entries. You get many of these things through hosting and none of it is free.

ok. Having answered the questions, please kill the weird post formatting. I'm not a Special person, I don't need strange word or sentence emphasis every couple lines. Additionally, you write like 20 pages of emotive language and I'm not sure why. It doesn't help with the questions you're asking or to clarify anything for somebody that might answer them. It wastes their time. This is probably why you got TL;DR responses. To be fair, they don't owe you anything. Maybe you do see people as your tools? If not, you should consider scaling back the extraneous information when you're asking questions.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And yeah, This was really helpful. In fact, it made me want to vomit after reading this, because this shows they're not telling me the full story! They're just using this as an excuse to cover their tracks!

BTW, you wouldn't believe what happened next! I got banned for 1 week for "promoting" private servers! I wasn't even promoting any private server sites, yet they go above and beyond and ban me anyway! Well, one thing's for certain now: THEY'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

Hell, not even talking some sense into them about these sort of benefits worked either!

You need to stop typing like you're 10. It's extremely unprofessional and makes it so you are hard to take seriously. You do not need to use that many exclamation marks or talk like you are always excited. I'm starting to think your IQ is about the same number as your height in inches.

Back