Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Would you be interested in playing a Quest-Based v176+ server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all,

As the title says, would you be interested in playing a Quest based server?

A ton of the servers that have been created in the past decade or so has mostly revolved around the concept of grinding to the maximum level possible with some custom touches to it, but what would you do once you reach the end or get to the top. You would prob chill with your friends, boss fight everyday, get the best gear and the best stats on your equips, but is that really how you want to spend your time. Don't get me wrong, I know every game out there has some form of grinding to it, but think about this. You're investing time out of your day playing a private maplestory server and it should perhaps be a bit more meaningful or a bit more interesting so here comes the Quest based server part.

It would have something along these features...
-level 400 cap
-custom storyline/custom quests/weird dialogue with npcs that actually makes you get more involved with every single town there is in MapleStory and go to areas you would prob normally ignore
-massive amounts of WZedits
-maps from KMS that were not available or never introduce to NAMS
-more/custom skills for classes for balancing and to make all classes fun
-nostalgic maps
-pre big bang pqs

Yes, this server would also have grinding to it lol, but it wouldn't be as much as the main factor so would you be interested and consider investing your time into playing this possible server?
Thank you for investing your time in reading this post :>.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're definitely addressing a problem in the current state of MapleStory and higher version MapleStory servers. I don't believe this is the best route towards solving that problem, but it's definitely a start. There aren't too many high version MapleStory servers as of right now, and — while high version MapleStory servers can easily become mundane for reasons you've stated above — I would personally stay away from heavily customizing a high version server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The feature list suspiciously seems like it's copied from my server intrinsicms that i closed earlier this year.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The feature list suspiciously seems like it's copied from my server intrinsicms that i closed earlier this year.
Even if it is, who cares. Your server was a failure, maybe OP can make a successful server.

PS: Stop acting arrogant & conceited, you don't own the rights to any features and you weren't the first person to come up with your features. On top of that you're the type of person who leeches an entire source and doesn't give back to the community who gave you everything you needed to even run your server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you're still reading the comments on this post Neptune, then yes this post is about your server and my intention when creating this post was to only create an attempt to bring awareness to the community about the type of server you created.

I have played on your server before and even tho it has only been a couple of months since the shut down I miss playing it. You're a very busy individual and you may or may not relaunch it in the future, but since I was a bit impatient and reckless at the time I created this post just out of curiosity to see the reaction of the community.I haven't been reading or spent the time to read any threads you posted so I apologize for any misunderstandings you may have and for creating this post without reading your threads first regarding to IntrinsicMS. I have no intentions to recreate a server like yours, but all I wanted was to post this "idea" out there. If this post had a huge positive reaction, then I would have proceeded to posting this link onto the discord server to bring this to your attention and maybe you would reopen your server again. I guess I jumped to conclusions and had a false hope for something that couldn't or wouldn't happen so I am sorry and hope you don't have anymore misunderstandings. I had only good intentions and if you see it differently, then oh well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Friend, you have my approval.do not pay attention to that Neptunia

Back