Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Any new RMZero servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been off for about 2 years. Is this guy still making servers or did we lose this masterpiece?

Staff member
Reaction score
He closed down Ellinia (Khaini) again start of 2018. Rumours are around he's going make Ossyria which is on latest version, no idea though besides lurking.

Yes, the site doesn't work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
He closed down Ellinia (Khaini) again start of 2018. Rumours are around he's going make Ossyria which is on latest version, no idea though besides lurking.

Yes, the site doesn't work.

Forums work -

Current message is "v162 up this weekend with a fresh start. Stay tuned." The server hasn't had any real updates for the past 2 years now and Hydrobenz/October/Whatever you want to call him has been telling the players that they'll be updating to the latest GMS version but hasn't posted anything other than messages and no real teasers/proof. The beta for v192 was supposed to start in January and last for 30 days but again, he's lying. Now he's putting up the server again with the same source that's been used for the past 2 years. Fairly sure RMZero has left the Maplestory PServer scene for good at this point.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forums work -

Current message is "v162 up this weekend with a fresh start. Stay tuned." The server hasn't had any real updates for the past 2 years now and Hydrobenz/October/Whatever you want to call him has been telling the players that they'll be updating to the latest GMS version but hasn't posted anything other than messages and no real teasers/proof. The beta for v192 was supposed to start in January and last for 30 days but again, he's lying. Now he's putting up the server again with the same source that's been used for the past 2 years. Fairly sure RMZero has left the Maplestory PServer scene for good at this point.
That's a shame. Hydrobenz doesn't know how to update versions. He's only good at networking and milking money. If RMZ is truly gone then there's no hope of that server updating properly. Guess I'll have to settle for Aries..

Staff member
Reaction score
Two weekends later with 'this weekend' and its still not up either. ElliniaMS have really have my head shaken for years, since I have zero interest in Big Bang and just watch from far

Back