Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private What version nowadays?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Quick question.
If you want a high rated server (so that means no dmg cap etc, multi leveling etc.) and it has to work on windows 8 and 10. Which version should you pick?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thats some sad news :(

I would love to bring back my v83 server, but I dont like the effort to just start a client to get in game...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@standeman Forgotten if v62 works on 8 and 10. But if they work on 8 and 10. Go for v62. Because of Nostalgic.

If not go for v83. You'll get Parameters error on 8 and above. Just launch using Razer Cortex will do.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
standeman Forgotten if v62 works on 8 and 10. But if they work on 8 and 10. Go for v62. Because of Nostalgic.

If not go for v83. You'll get Parameters error on 8 and above. Just launch using Razer Cortex will do.

Running v83 using additional programs seems useless when you can just fix the client's support for Windows 10.

Back