Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[360]Left 4 Dead 2

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Has been announced.

Coming 17th of November 2009.

The monster you see in the video with the big arm is called a Charger. He is like a tank and common infected. He's ability is to set you flying if you are hit by him or simply knocked off balance (making you aim up somewhere completely random).
^ Only click this if you wish to know what the 'monster' was called in the video (the freaky arm guy)

You can use more melee weapons too :)
Watch the trailer. I won't spoil anything.

It's all the information i have.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Left 4 Dead 2

Thats awesome with the Bridge map

Reaction score

Main characters suck this time, looks like they're out of shape except for the chick. But this game looks ownage besides that.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

omg. I just poop myself!

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Looks like they've made some significat improvements but still sticking to the original idea, i'm gonna buy it :]

Lewis.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

There's an African American in it, omg racism !!

Why? Because it's held in South America, round New Orleans or something?

-.-;

I think he means they're trying to even out the races in this one. The first they had 3 white people and one black guy. Now they have 2 black people and 2?? white people?

Back