Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Almasy Tactics: Simultaneous-turn Class-based SRPG (Flash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hiya, I'm conix! I'm working on a strategy game called . It's a really unique simultaneous turn based game in which you create and control a completely customized army in a multiplayer battlefield! I'm currently looking for playtesters to help me test new features as they're added.

I've been working on Almasy Tactics for about two years and still actively developing it. The initial idea for the game came from my interest in Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics, but I hated how infeasible it was to play against my friends. The games either took too long, or in Fire Emblem's case, were just stat wars. I tried a couple of online SRPGs, but typically they're boring grindfests with only overarching strategy. This game incorporates both micro and macro elements - some people who've tested it love coming up with new combos; others prefer focusing on the prediction and board control element.

7nF0X - Almasy Tactics: Simultaneous-turn Class-based SRPG (Flash) - RaGEZONE Forums

Mix and match powerful skills to invent new ways to outsmart your enemies! Unlock brand-new classes and abilities with the spoils of war!

nUGg72t - Almasy Tactics: Simultaneous-turn Class-based SRPG (Flash) - RaGEZONE Forums

Features
  • Pit your custom team in challenging multiplayer battles
  • Unlock 35 unique classes for your ever-growing army
  • Customize your characters with over 40 distinct spells and abilities
  • Character creation is designed to facilitate creative thinking, giving you the tools and freedom to play how you want to play

Screenshots

aFOZ6oI - Almasy Tactics: Simultaneous-turn Class-based SRPG (Flash) - RaGEZONE Forums

A tinkerer's defensive fortification of Caltrops and Turrets

6ciF4n - Almasy Tactics: Simultaneous-turn Class-based SRPG (Flash) - RaGEZONE Forums

Mages casting the Ice Blast spell

hUtyCnm - Almasy Tactics: Simultaneous-turn Class-based SRPG (Flash) - RaGEZONE Forums

Crusader shackling an enemy, preventing him from moving away

Play now for free at ! It's in Flash, so you can play it in your browser.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back