Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Prophecy

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score

Black Prophecy Features said:
Next-generation graphics

Black Prophecy uses the latest in graphics technology to produce breathtaking visuals.

Fast-paced action combat

Black Prophecy is more action-oriented than a traditional space simulation. We are trying to avoid long travel times or other activities where the player isn't really doing anything.

Exciting Player vs. Player combat

Black Prophecy allows players to organize big PvP battles and also offers varied PvP missions.

Captivating Story

Black Prophecy's universe, story and background has been created by the award-winning Sci-Fi author Michael Marrak.

Modular ship design

Player ships are not sold as whole, but instead consist of modules like cockpits, wings, engines etc. All these modules are available in different shapes and sizes, which allows the players to customize their ships.

Item modification system

In addition to the modular ship design, players can also further customize their ships by adding modifications to their ship's modules and weapons.

Modular clan station system

Player clans can build clan stations that are expandable through a module system. Different modules add different functionalities to the station.

Resource system

Clans can fight each other to conquer resource stations.

Award and medal system

Similar to an achievement system, players can earn medals and awards for performing specific tasks.

Tactics system

Players can learn and execute breakneck flight maneuvers.

So who else is playing and does anyone want to give it a try on gaming day?

I played the game during closed and open beta so I experienced it when it was bugged as fucked to it's smoothened out state and recently got back into playing now that I've got a little more time on my hands.

It doesn't take that long to level and the features list isn't lieing for a change. Personally I think it's the best space based mmo out there and the best part is that it's fully free to play ^_^

Atm I've got a lvl 8 character on the Kemmura server (English/European not the German/European). I've been really enjoying playing this game properly now that all the CB and OB bugs are gone and as of last June the first major content update was released so there's a poop ton to do for new players to get through.

The one really annoying thing is that everytime you make a new character you have to replay the entire prologue which lasts from roughly levels 1-6 but they've implemented a system in which if you already have a charcter that's gone past that point and has chosen it's faction (the very last thing you do in the prologue) you can create new characters that start at lvl 6 after the prologue in the faction of your choice, just don't delete the first post prologue character before you make a new one or you screw said system over and have to truly start from scratch.

Apart from that I suggest you give the game a go and see if you like it, preferably on gaming day ofc so that we can get a decent number of people playing together and doing what we do best, blowing poop up, flying through the explosion and wreckage of the enemy ship and not looking back because cool guys don't look at explosions.

Back