Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Call of Duty 9 - Project Iron Wolf Real?

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Today I was trolling on youtube and found serval times the name Project Iron Wolf (secret project of treyarch). There is no information, only some leaked screen. Here's one screen:

George2000 - Call of Duty 9 - Project Iron Wolf Real? - RaGEZONE Forums

What do you think? Is it real? Will it be released? Will it be MW3 look-a-like or BO look-a-like? Say what you think!

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well they literally just released MW3, so I think it'll be quite some time before they release it if it is a real Game.

They better make this one a lot better than MW3 >_>

Reaction score
Well they literally just released MW3, so I think it'll be quite some time before they release it if it is a real Game.

Developers start gaming developments months before the release of their next game. Plus the fact that it's two different developing teams, it isn't that suprising.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yay :D: I've always liked Treyarch more than IW. They did a much better job on Black Ops than IW did on MW2/3.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They must add zombies, but not special things like moon and a theater but more daily things like mall, houses ect.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What does houses and malls have to do with it? Unless your meaning maps.
And theatre is very useful for those who record and want to share their game with the world.

I was talking about Kino der Toten, and all the maps.

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What they need to do is more battle on maps like COD4 ones, and remove that stupid forests and etc. More city / houses fight. Thats why Nuketown is most played map on Black Ops.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope they do a better job on this one though, lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

its going to be super cool thing

Reaction score

Activision releases a Call of Duty game every year, alternating between two developers Infinity Ward and Treyach. IW have been doing good games (CoD1, CoD2, CoD4, MW2, MW3) while the other guys have been doing the half butt fill in games (CoD3, World at War, BO) every other year. And yes, Treyach games do suck. Their single player games are horrible while their multiplayer parts are just updates of what IW does.

NoPeace - out

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Activision releases a Call of Duty game every year, alternating between two developers Infinity Ward and Treyach. IW have been doing good games (CoD1, CoD2, CoD4, MW2, MW3) while the other guys have been doing the half butt fill in games (CoD3, World at War, BO) every other year. And yes, Treyach games do suck. Their single player games are horrible while their multiplayer parts are just updates of what IW does.

NoPeace - out
But treyarch can make still pretty nice zombies, if they do for Iron Wolf I'd maybe buy it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

NoPeace - out

Werd.

Back