Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How competitive you are in MMORPGs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone. how ya doing in isolation....:w00t:
I am a new member and don't know where and how to start. hehehe.... lets begin.

My name is Ain and I am a postgrad student in the University of Derby, UK. I have been working on cyberpsychology and my main focus is MMORPGs. Currently I am conducting a research on Narcissism and Competitive behavior in MMORPGs. The reason I have joined here is to connect with gamers.

Now coming back to my study. I am interested in learning how MMORPGs enhances competitive behavior in players and whether this competitiveness has something to do with narcissism. I would request you all to please give your feedback. I am collecting data for this reason, so could you also please click the link and fill the questionnaire.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
haha Lewis yes that is true, falling furni used to get pretty mental. remember that time you lost and said you would tear my head off and duck my mother?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
haha... we all feel agitated at times. my best friend feels that when we play pubg or total domination. Thanks for your feedback though... could you please do me a bigggg favour and fill the questionnaire in the link too.... your feedback would be really important and helpful to my research? :eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can be competitive, it just all depends on my schedule, nowdays i've been quite busy since alot of people ask me to do this, or that with them, so sadly alot less time to play MMORPG's

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I more or less play MMORPG's more casually nowdays, but when i was younger...maaaan i was quite competative!
Me too, nowadays i don't have too much time for MMORPG as i got my little family

Back