Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Console] Ark: Survival Evolved Gameplay Trailer Released

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
JunniorDoug - [Console] Ark: Survival Evolved Gameplay Trailer Released - RaGEZONE Forums

Just the other day, I was reminiscing on my childhood memories of playing with my miniature dinosaur figurines, and how awesome it would have been to live 65 million years ago with the ginormous reptilian beasts that roamed the earth. It just so happens that earlier this morning, developer Wildcard Studios announced their new upcoming open-world, first-person survival game that will be focusing primarily on dinosaurs. Ark: Survival Evolved will be coming to Steam Early Access in the midst of June, following with the full release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in the wee months of 2016. As the reveal trailer began to wrap-up, I was absolutely stunned, and speechless for that matter. This game looks absolutely beautiful, but don't just take it from me. Below, you can watch the first of many game trailers for this forthcoming survival thriller.

Studio Wildcard is a fairly new independent company that consists of several "veteran" designers, engineers, and artists. According to the official , every staff member assigned to this project has a extraordinary amount of passion for developing video games. What is Studio Wildcard's goal? Well, according to the developers its "bringing those fantasies to your home entertainment system in one of the most ambitious hardcore large-scale survival experiences ever devised." Apparently, the team was inspired by movies such as Dinotopia, and the Jurassic Park series. The team behind this masterpiece is using Unreal Engine 4 to develop their new game. Although little information about this team is actually known, we can expect them to conjure up an amazing game.

We approximately have three-and-a-half weeks before this game releases to Early Access. One of my favorite components to this game, would be that it's multiplayer. There's nothing better than coming home from a long day at school, and playing with your friends online to unwind. Especially when regarding killing dinosaurs. My second favorite component would have to be the concept. This will definitely not be your average first-person shooter. I mentioned this in the first paragraph, but I'll repeat myself. I find dinosaurs and their history very intriguing, so the idea of this game excites me. Also, according to by the developers, this game will include mod support. I can only imagine what insane modifications the community will create for this game.

Unfortunately, we do not have much information about the game itself as of now. I'm reaching out to the developers in hopes of landing an interview with someone on the ARK team. Do any of you plan on purchasing Ark: Survival Evolved? Depending on the price, I will be picking up a copy for the Xbox One within the first week. I'm interested to hear the community's feedback. Leave your comments and opinions down below.

Source:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is pretty much the best seller on steam currently and has a discount and also listed as one of the top streamed games on twitch.

But I'm still not sure if I should get one. Game looks pretty lame to me. Looks like Reign of Kings but Dino and shits

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
It is pretty much the best seller on steam currently and has a discount and also listed as one of the top streamed games on twitch.

But I'm still not sure if I should get one. Game looks pretty lame to me. Looks like Reign of Kings but Dino and shits

I've over 34 hours in this game already and I've to say I really enjoy playing it, however keep in mind that you need a beast of a Graphics card because the game isn't really optimized. I've to play on Low on a GTX 660 TI.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My specs could run the game without any problems.

But what I'm comparing Ark with is this game.

Game is just beautiful.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for Steam to refund my £40 from CoD:AW then going to buy it.

I've heard people with my specs (i5-4690k + GTX 970) have trouble playing it.

The Devs are aiming for 30fps and not 60fps.. I tolerated 30fps on console for years so ehh whatever

Back