Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Console] Call of duty Advanced Warfare on PS3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have anyone got Advanced Warfare to PS3 Console? If yes let us know your opinions about this game.

I'll start. Is really funny and have nice graphics... But sometimes stuck to the multiplayer.. That makes you feel angry and bored.... What's your opinion about it?

P.S.:If you got PSN account add me free @ Innactive

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Re: Call of duty Advanced Warfare on PS3

I have it for PlayStation 4 and it's safe to say that I somewhat like it; it's definitely an upgrade from Call of Duty: Ghosts. Although the jumping poop gets really annoying sometimes and the fact that people have these upgraded "Elite" guns, but other than that all is well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got on PS4 as well and truthfully it was fun for about a week. Well, it's better than Ghosts at least..lol. Like most CoD games though it gets boring rather quickly due to the repetitiveness.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have it for PlayStation 4 and it's safe to say that I somewhat like it; it's definitely an upgrade from Call of Duty: Ghosts. Although the jumping poop gets really annoying sometimes and the fact that people have these upgraded "Elite" guns, but other than that all is well.

I think I got an Elite gun kit with my xbox :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got all the elite gear except weapon.. I got as weapon KF5 Professional :p

Reaction score
Got it on X1. It's alot different to all of the past CoDs due to the obvious reason of the Exo-suits, the game is a lot more fast paced now due to this. As others have said to, it gets boring very quickly after a few matches online, this wouldn't probably happen if you were playing it with friends though, oh and zombies is releasing soon!

Back