Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Console][Next-gen] Star Wars Battlefront

Reaction score
Last Monday, EA finally revealed their first trailer got Star Wars Battlefront. Now, this is a game I have been eagerly waiting for, I saw this listed on Amazon a while back, then now that I have seen the trailer, I am severely excited for the games release.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I'm quite surprised that the game isn't being rushed, because when EA is involved.. money money money. But yeah I can't wait to get my hands on this, it will create some good memories just like the others.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Can't wait for it. I'm excited that DICE is making this one. Pandemic was good, but I think the "Battlefield" feel will really make this game awesome. I hope they add the ability to customize classes and what not. My one prayer is that Droidekas are not so impossible to kill also like the other 2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't wait for it. I'm excited that DICE is making this one. Pandemic was good, but I think the "Battlefield" feel will really make this game awesome. I hope they add the ability to customize classes and what not. My one prayer is that Droidekas are not so impossible to kill also like the other 2.

I just really want to play as a Jedi, lol. I'm hanging for this game though nevertheless!

Back