Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Console/PC] Call of Duty 'A New Era'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My thoughts on this are: "It's a Call of Duty game, CoD games have been the same eversince CoD 4 and I don't see why people are so hyped over a game that's being released within a year of their last failure.
Let's be honest...9 out of 10 people get their hopes up for every CoD title and end up disappointed mostly. I lost all hope for the CoD series and therefor expect another poorly developed game.

Also, I don't see what lousy pictures have to do with the final outcome of the game itself, it's no rocket science to realise that's no ingame footage. Remember the cinematic's Blizzard made for their classic games like Starcraft and Diablo? It looked nowhere near the actual ingame graphics.

Activision is simply using the "Call of duty" brand to milk the gamers' wallets, we all know this is true.
However, we also know that most of us will buy this game sometime anyway because deep inside we still hope that something good happens in the CoD Series sometime.

Back