Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Console] RSE Remakes. The hype is real.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So it seems that Pokemon RSE gets its remake, as speculated.
They will be released in November 2014 and no further gameplay or information seems to be released.
Yes, the hype is real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
more mega evolutions?! I havent played the recent pokemon games (still stuck finishing black and white... i tend to get bored playing it), but when I heard they made Mewtwo evolve, I was sad. Wonder what will they change in these two games. Only reason I liked them was MAY!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So it seems that Pokemon RSE gets its remake, as speculated.
They will be released in November 2014 and no further gameplay or information seems to be released.
Yes, the hype is real.

Off the hook bro, Just off!

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
more mega evolutions?! I havent played the recent pokemon games (still stuck finishing black and white... i tend to get bored playing it), but when I heard they made Mewtwo evolve, I was sad. Wonder what will they change in these two games. Only reason I liked them was MAY!

Probably not. A remake is a remake, which means that probably only the grahpics will be updated.
Though, it would be so damn nice.

Reaction score
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Following its reveal yesterday, there has been some question as to the actual content of Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, as to whether they're remakes or new versions due to the wording of the announcement. During the Investor Briefing today, Satoru Iwata confirmed that Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are full-remakes of the 2002 releases, Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire. We'll bring more on these games as it comes

(Source)

Reaction score
Edit @ 15:38: The Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon. We'll bring more on this as it comes.

(But I personally already knew that.)

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Edit @ 15:38: The Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon. We'll bring more on this as it comes.

(But I personally already knew that.)

Well, yea, but if those are mega evolutions, they got to be the worst megas ever.
"Let's just draw a different and enlightened pattern!"

Reaction score
Well, yea, but if those are mega evolutions, they got to be the worst megas ever.
"Let's just draw a different and enlightened pattern!"

Luxray - [Console] RSE Remakes. The hype is real. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
2 forms > different patterns
(Although, yea, it is kinda boring)

I'm quite pumped for seeing secret bases in 3d

Aw man I forgot all about the secret bases! You just made me want it even more.

Bases and Berry planting were my favorite parts about that game. lol, I always used the base stationed to the west of Lilycove because it had no holes and soil right outside.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aw man I forgot all about the secret bases! You just made me want it even more.

Bases and Berry planting were my favorite parts about that game. lol, I always used the base stationed to the west of Lilycove because it had no holes and soil right outside.

Lool nice. Even though it's RS, I hope the add the Battle Frontier. It'd be hella fun. Don't forget the moon base either. It should be there!

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Sererbii said:
It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST.
source: http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

It better should be good , i still got emerald somewhere and it was the best pokemon game i played.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Even though the story might not be the same, I'm pretty sure that Johto didn't have a Kanto crossover yet. Might as well be a convenient stack-up of two games.
It's got the same characters and pokemon though.
It's not that it has the same things, it's that it has so much more.

They just put too many freaking Pokemons in these games, and I never learned them beyond 151.

Back