Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dark Eden Japan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well if any of you are wanting to play a Dark Eden that is like Korea..Japan should be your choice. I remember a couple months ago it didn't have any updates. Now they have Ousters..updated maps..Everything you can find in Taijiol or FengShen. The good thing about this version is that it is "going somewhere" unlike the private servers. The server exp is about 1.8 times exp,it DOES have a payment option,but it's like thai in the respect you can buy points then buy exp hourglasses that last for 15 days. You are able to do any and everything in the game even if you don't pay a dime. Anyways soon this will be as updated as the Korean version.

Reaction score
aww man that game was sooo cool.... there was this repetitive music that kept looping like every 5 mins and was like hypnotizing... got up to lvl 50 and beta was over :'(

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dark eden? Isnt dark eden that vampire game with horrible graphics?

Reaction score
Bad mistake there Egobrain, You wont like the gameplay at all, And you have to have aLOT of time to play that. And with your gf and that, you wont have time. Trust me, ive waited over 2 days for a party on FFXI :)

Rulling San d'Oria!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bad mistake there Egobrain, You wont like the gameplay at all, And you have to have aLOT of time to play that. And with your gf and that, you wont have time. Trust me, ive waited over 2 days for a party on FFXI :)

Worry not my friend i'm going to play with a friend :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
geez i hate sites which doesnt support mozilla ... they are so g@y :/ ... phew gonna try it anyway ^^

Back