Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Diablo 2..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's quite ok to play
Not as addictive as mir, but nice
Try it, especially if you can get 1 or 2 friends to join you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have been playing it for 2 years, only heard of it coz of my bro, it's quite good, apart from all the hackers and pkers online, for single player it is quite hard, be prepared. it's cool playing it on LAN with a couple of peeps

but that's just my opinion anyway :tp:

L3thal

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
L3thal said:
i have been playing it for 2 years, only heard of it coz of my bro, it's quite good, apart from all the hackers and pkers online, for single player it is quite hard, be prepared. it's cool playing it on LAN with a couple of peeps

but that's just my opinion anyway :tp:

L3thal

lol sounds as bad as euromir O_O

M

Midian

Diablo to me is...worthless to me now adays. Too many hackers.
I've played for about 3 years, quit though. I've had 4 accounts hacked through Battlenet...very gay. The economy is no longer based on actually gold but based on "SOJs" crappy rings that are practically money. IMHO I wouldn't get it, try if you want though. That's my say in all this.

-Midian

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best

Dialo and WarCraft are the best game for me!
I got the game for free and i get the crack and the key gen wot get you the CD Key and i get UpDate Patch 1.09D.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Midian said:
Diablo to me is...worthless to me now adays. Too many hackers.
I've played for about 3 years, quit though. I've had 4 accounts hacked through Battlenet...very gay. The economy is no longer based on actually gold but based on "SOJs" crappy rings that are practically money. IMHO I wouldn't get it, try if you want though. That's my say in all this.

-Midian
he wants it for single player :tp:

i say go for it stri m8 its a good game

Back