Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Blade and Soul NA

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it's mostly cause of those bots. They should really keep them out somehow, also party finder, faction chat and region chat are pretty much unusable because of them.

Yeah, they have a strange countermeasure which is a timer placed on deleting characters, anyone under level 10 has a 5min time lock and above level 10 starts with a 7 day time lock in order to "Prevent accidentally deleting important character and to prevent gold farmers from deleting characters".

I call shenanigans.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they have a strange countermeasure which is a timer placed on deleting characters, anyone under level 10 has a 5min time lock and above level 10 starts with a 7 day time lock in order to "Prevent accidentally deleting important character and to prevent gold farmers from deleting characters".

I call shenanigans.

Woah NA BnS also has bots even though it just recently started.

In the Taiwan server bots are Ducking camping areas and in every channel they're stacked like 10 or more people, it is really hilarious. But the good thing about it is, they made the economy much more cheaper lol

Reaction score
Weird as i have 60 fps easily.
Maybe it's hardware problem?

I have an nvidia 930M gpu, which can handle much more graphical intense games, yet this one doesn't work at all. Also for reason from low to high settings makes no difference on FPS unless I turn off shadows and other "advanced" fx

Optimus didn't even bother switching to the dedicated GPU for some reason, I set it manually, and it doesn't work all too well.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have an nvidia 930M gpu, which can handle much more graphical intense games, yet this one doesn't work at all. Also for reason from low to high settings makes no difference on FPS unless I turn off shadows and other "advanced" fx

Optimus didn't even bother switching to the dedicated GPU for some reason, I set it manually, and it doesn't work all too well.

Have you tried the BnS mode instead of fxaa?

Reaction score
What do you mean BnS mode instead of fxaa? I have anti aliasing disabled it's the same. Hell changing graphic settings doesn't do anything to FPS lol.

I really really want to look into your compute and help you fix this, You're missing out some great 2012 graphics.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean BnS mode instead of fxaa? I have anti aliasing disabled it's the same. Hell changing graphic settings doesn't do anything to FPS lol.

In the advanced graphics options next to FXAA is LEAA which was supposedly made by the bns dev team because standard antialiasing caused problems. I don't know much else about the option but you never know, it could be the magic trick to get it working.

I don't use the combat optimisation option and all my settings apart from shadows and motion blur are maxed out.

Reaction score
In the advanced graphics options next to FXAA is LEAA which was supposedly made by the bns dev team because standard antialiasing caused problems. I don't know much else about the option but you never know, it could be the magic trick to get it working.

I don't use the combat optimisation option and all my settings apart from shadows and motion blur are maxed out.

I put my laptop in performance mode that increased the fps like 15 but nothing extraordinary. I heard windows 7 helps a lot. Not that i want to downgrade for b&s specifically.

I tried max, lowest, doesnt really make any difference except ultra which drops fps to 25

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I put my laptop in performance mode that increased the fps like 15 but nothing extraordinary. I heard windows 7 helps a lot. Not that i want to downgrade for b&s specifically.

I tried max, lowest, doesnt really make any difference except ultra which drops fps to 25
Don't play on high visuals if you don't get at least 60 fps. Your eyes will hurt after playing for some time.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm runing windows 10 atm and have had no issues with that side of things and my FPS ranges from 49-79. 49 generally being the lowest and I only end up changing channels when there are more players than mobs around for quests. There are a few split second stutters during sprinting/gliding etc but it really shouldn't be giving shuch problems.

Reaction score
I'm runing windows 10 atm and have had no issues with that side of things and my FPS ranges from 49-79. 49 generally being the lowest and I only end up changing channels when there are more players than mobs around for quests. There are a few split second stutters during sprinting/gliding etc but it really shouldn't be giving shuch problems.

Reverted to my laptops original nvidia driver (which is 354.35), seems to be better now. So yeah, I guess I'll shall stay away from these "game optimised" drivers from nvidia for a while. And that's about what FPS I get too.

Back