Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare/CoD4 Remastered

Reaction score
This morning/last night, they trailer for the newest Call of Duty coming out this year was released. I'm curious as to who people who enjoy the game or never played it see the trailer. With the new game being somewhat in space and CoD4 being remastered, what are your thoughts? With the remastered version, it comes with campaign and 10 maps. Here's earlier by doing a play/pause review type of writing.

Rogu3
Reaction score
I'm probably going to buy the special edition for the full $80 and sell Infinite Warfare for $20 because of that $80, I'd say the Modern Warfare remake makes up $60. Futuristic war games are stupid and have the most annoying features ever. I'd rather play Halo or Battlefront than a futuristic Call of Duty.

// RANT OVER //

Reaction score
There was a leak somewhere or a rumor that the remastered version will be on the IW disc as well. Not sure how credible that source is though.
Wrong.

I work at GameStop in Germany.
When u pre-order the Legacy Edition you will get an activation code on your bill (at Release date) that you can use on the PSN Store for example.
Remastered is only a digital content for now.

I let you guys now when there are more information.

Cheers,

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
CoD4 remake is literally the only reason I would possibly even think of ever buying a Call of Duty again. If I have to pay for a new futuristic crap game though to get the re-mastered version I'm not gonna do it.

Even though I started with MW 2 I bought CoD4 afterwards too because you just had to play it when you want to say that you know Call of Duty...
To see it remastered would be interesting but if I got to buy that new poop edition of CoD together with that I guess I'm fine with watching some YT vids of the remastered CoD 4 :)

Back