Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]How many computers you use to play games?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As for me,i have two computers to open at the same time for games.Sometimes my friends may come to play with me?That makes me feel great.How many computers you use to play games?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: How many computers you use to play games?

I have 8 machines in the house, but only use 1 for gaming :)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The wifes computer. 2 media centers for 2 TV's. 2 personal cloud machines. 1 webserver. My gaming computer and my work laptop.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have two PCs, one gaming PC with dual monitor and one old 2008-era PC as a media centre. It's been on for months on straight and is loud as duck but isn't near my TV so doesn't matter. I should get rid of it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
we used to have a few, but now down to 4. Boyfriends computer, my laptop, dads work laptop and mums notebook. Only one decent enough for gaming is Russells pc.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
we used to have a few, but now down to 4. Boyfriends computer, my laptop, dads work laptop and mums notebook. Only one decent enough for gaming is Russells pc.

BOYFRIEND?!?!?!? You break my heart :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Maybe HUSBAND

Learn 2 read.

On topic:

If I had the money I would have a super butt gaming computer and then record poop for youtube. I have a capture card for the Xbox, but my stupid laptop cant process the video ¬.¬

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If I had the money I would have a super butt gaming computer and then record poop for youtube. I have a capture card for the Xbox, but my stupid laptop cant process the video ¬.¬

Whats the issue? Just an old laptop or software issue?

That's a pitty,maybe u need to save money for that.

Don't know if it's intended or not....but that sounded rude. Might just be me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whats the issue? Just an old laptop or software issue?

Don't know if it's intended or not....but that sounded rude. Might just be me.
Software has been updated to latest version, I just think processor can't handle it.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Software has been updated to latest version, I just think processor can't handle it.

What laptop is it? I mean just streaming it to OBS you should be able to do it. Let me know I still stream here and there and record so I went through alot of different components.

To Help with the thread I have my Main Rig for streaming and hardcore games. My laptop is used for when the GF forgets hers or I am away. That can handle almost anything that isnt like Witcher 3 Specs.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What laptop is it? I mean just streaming it to OBS you should be able to do it. Let me know I still stream here and there and record so I went through alot of different components.

To Help with the thread I have my Main Rig for streaming and hardcore games. My laptop is used for when the GF forgets hers or I am away. That can handle almost anything that isnt like Witcher 3 Specs.

I think 6gb ram, i3 processor. Even when I close all over processes, and leave the program to use up all the processes it just still struggles, however, I did try this only once, so many it will manage to do it if I try again.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I only play a few games, max 3 at the same time. I like to stick with games for a while before I play another one.
I also prefer open worlds and sandbox games (especially survival sandbox games such as ARK & Minecraft).

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think 6gb ram, i3 processor. Even when I close all over processes, and leave the program to use up all the processes it just still struggles, however, I did try this only once, so many it will manage to do it if I try again.

So what you mean struggle you mean to stream or just record? Also what you using OBS? What capture card as well? If you want so we dont spam the thread feel free to PM me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So what you mean struggle you mean to stream or just record? Also what you using OBS? What capture card as well? If you want so we dont spam the thread feel free to PM me.
I can stream and record, (well, I struggle with streaming because my internet is so poop but that's a different story) but its when it comes to processing the video it crashes the program and freezes up.

Unless of course I am just being impatient and should just leave it be while processing?

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can stream and record, (well, I struggle with streaming because my internet is so poop but that's a different story) but its when it comes to processing the video it crashes the program and freezes up.

Unless of course I am just being impatient and should just leave it be while processing?

you mean youtube processing? Like recording videos with OBS just usually for me stop recording right after i hit stop recording. Then the file is already good to go.

Back