Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Far Cry Primal

Reaction score
Actually surprised no one made a thread about this (and if someone did I'm terribly sorry feel free to delete this one, I just couldn't find it)

This might be the first time I'm actually pre-ordering a game. I think it looks awesome.

This game better have a mammoth, a saber tooth tiger and a sloth walking together as an easter egg
Loved this comment, and I think it really would be awesome hahaha

So what do you guys think? A lot of people have been very negative because it's not what people expected. But I love it!

vid with more info:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Odly enough a lot of people I know don't even know about it yet. I really like it and I can't wait, the primal theme has always had a soft spot in my heart

Reaction score
Looks interesting but what's next Far Cry Space? Companies just keep using the same games and just remaking to something a little different!

If it sells, what's stopping them? Pretty much all company's now care abouts profits. Far Cry 4 is literally just a reskinned FC4. Not that it wasn't a good game, it's just easy for these companies to make big bucks and they're not going to stop just for fans .

Back