• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Discussion]What are you expecting from E3 2018

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So E3 is just around the corner, and I was wondering what every one is excited about the most. For me, I am excited for the new RPG by Bathesda, possibly set in the futuristic outer space called Starfield, a new Fable game, probably the next Gears and new IPs from everyone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm a Kingdom Hearts fanboy, so I guess the rumored release date would be sweet ;3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kingdom hearts. I'm kinda disappointed that it won't be released until january 29th , 2019 but at least we finally got a release date :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Crossout Fallout.

I'm very excited with Dying Light 2. They made it into a very cool player-driven story.

Also I'm not exactly sure why people are hyping a Remake of RE2, The RE series should go further with what they've done with 7, in fact it should have been applied as a remake for RE2, not a shoulder pov of the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
E3 very amazing this year, delivered more then most expected. I am extremely excited for CyberPunk, DMC5 and BattleToads!

Back