Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]What are you expecting from E3 2018

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So E3 is just around the corner, and I was wondering what every one is excited about the most. For me, I am excited for the new RPG by Bathesda, possibly set in the futuristic outer space called Starfield, a new Fable game, probably the next Gears and new IPs from everyone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm a Kingdom Hearts fanboy, so I guess the rumored release date would be sweet ;3

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Kingdom hearts. I'm kinda disappointed that it won't be released until january 29th , 2019 but at least we finally got a release date :)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Crossout Fallout.

I'm very excited with Dying Light 2. They made it into a very cool player-driven story.

Also I'm not exactly sure why people are hyping a Remake of RE2, The RE series should go further with what they've done with 7, in fact it should have been applied as a remake for RE2, not a shoulder pov of the game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
E3 very amazing this year, delivered more then most expected. I am extremely excited for CyberPunk, DMC5 and BattleToads!

Back