Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Fallout 2: New Vegas

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Any reason for it to be still in New Vegas? I mean you played as a courier in the prequel, which I could imagine the story could probably be just about, a twist as a Vault Dweller like any other Fallout story?

But you play at the exact same timeline as the courier, but from a Vault Dweller's perspective.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whatever happens, i just hope they make quests more than 'Go here and kill a thing' like Fallout 4 was. Fallout 4 is great but it gets to a point where you're doing the same thing over and over. It got to a point for me where building up my settlement was the most interesting thing I could do. Deathclaw hunting was fun too.

I'll add more to this later.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What I wanted to find out more was probably from the Eastern side where the Legion are dominant or probably from the Californian side. I mean, I haven't really completely play the whole Fallout series from 1 and 2, but I need more information to what has happened to the whole Californian Republic.

And also the Legionaires never had enough information, how they actually came from the East.

Reaction score
Someone from Kotaku had emailed the Obsidian (creators of the New Vegas game) PR guy and he said this about the rumour

“We’ve said plenty of times that we’d love to work on a Fallout again if Bethesda wanted us to, we just aren’t at this time. Right now we’re very focused on the Fig campaign to make our first ever sequel in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire. Whenever a new Fallout comes around though, whoever is doing it, we all look forward to playing it!”

Rogu3
Reaction score
Whatever happens, i just hope they make quests more than 'Go here and kill a thing' like Fallout 4 was. Fallout 4 is great but it gets to a point where you're doing the same thing over and over. It got to a point for me where building up my settlement was the most interesting thing I could do. Deathclaw hunting was fun too.

I'll add more to this later.

The problem with Fallout 4 is they spent years and millions on development, and yes the game (based on general popular opinion) looks and feels amazing. But I think it got to a point where not enough time and funding went into story building and besides the main story, the side quests are basically (go here, do this, and come back). I think if this game (FNV2) is being made, it SHOULD be better because the engine should be ready to build off of. It's like what happened with FO3 and FNV, in my opinion NV has a WAY better story and WAY more bulk to it. I still play that game and find poop that I've never seen before (I mean that goes for any of them, but FNV especially). I also think FO4 was very limited compared to the older ones because the way they set up dialogue options. You're only limited to 4 choices, and that's probably because of the expense of voice acting (which was unnecessary).

Hopefully, this is true, and hopefully it is better. I wouldn't care if they chose a different place though. But at the same time, it would be cool to explore that region again in a better quality game.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As much as a new Fallout game would be grand, I'd honestly rather them fix and update F4. New quests, maybe even another shorter storyline. Anything that would make gamers have a reason to continue playing. New companions, boss battles, locations etc. There's so much more Fallout 4 has to offer but it's whether Bethesda or whoever is behind that sort of stuff is willing to do such. Maybe even new DLC or anything to introduce new and interesting content for the game.

In my opinion, Fallout 4 is great but I stopped playing it due to how much content the game is lacking. Also most of my data was randomly wiped when I got on one day so I went from lvl 54 to 19 and basically lost interest after that.

Anyway this is turning into an f4 discussion, which it is not.

I hope another Fallout comes out. Maybe set elsewhere other than a 2nd new vegas but we'll have to wait and see if there's even gonna be another game.

Sent via Mobile

Back