Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Fallout 4

Reaction score

It's official, let the hype begin... I'm extremely happy to see this trailer released. No release date as such yet, but E3 is in a few weeks and Bethesda will probably give us more information about it then, platforms for it to be on at the moment are PS4, Xbox One and PC, not sure about previous gens yet..

Oh and...

War. War never changes.

Reaction score
Omfg, I was looking at the site eariler the official fallout site, and there was a count-down timer on there. I am so happy for this. I am of course going to buy it first release, for PC.

I always loved the Fallout games, been playing 'em since they came out. My favorite type of game.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
will be pre-ordering this as soon as I can.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have enough steam wallet for a pre-order but the problem is, I haven't even played a single Fallout before and I hate playing without knowing the prequels.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have enough steam wallet for a pre-order but the problem is, I haven't even played a single Fallout before and I hate playing without knowing the prequels.

neither have I. But im not too bothered about it. If I end up liking this fallout then I may play the others.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's exactly my problem. I tend to watch people stream it on Twitch though, so that kinda helps me with knowing the story.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Start at Fallout 3...1 and 2 were top down games and not near as fun as 3+ IMO...

Reaction score
Fallout 4 currently has no plans to release any paid mods.

When Bethesda and Valve announced paid mods for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the reaction was negative, and it was quickly retracted. Some have suspected the idea would come back with Fallout 4, but as of right now, that doesn’t appear to be the case.

SPIEGEL ONLINE: In the Microsoft press conference was announced that created by PC Fan extensions to run on the Xbox One. If you have to pay for some mods? In “Skyrim” Bethesda has experimented with a Mod-payment option , which was withdrawn after fan protests.

Howard: How long was the online payment system? 24 Hours? I can only speak for the present time, but currently there are no plans for a payment system.

Source:

Reaction score
Few days ago they announced they will be releasing a season pass for Fallout 4 what will cover ALL DLC when they do decide to create some, they said it will probably cost in the region of £30ish and it'll allow you access to around £40 worth of content, absolute bargain if I do say so considering some of the DLC they released for Skyrim was brilliant.

Also if you guys are from the UK I'd recommend pre-ordering yours from GAME if you do pre-order, you get a cool Vaultboy Bobblehead at no extra cost, and for £5 extra you can get the steelcase version what comes with some cool post cards.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Most likely won't buy it, but though if its true that its only gonna be 30'ish $ then thats not a bad price for a game like that, known that all other "big" games currently start off with a price of about 60'ish.

Back