Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Fallout 4

Rogu3
Reaction score
If I was Diana Ross I would sing "I'm so excited I just can't hide it" haha
Wait, so you mean to tell me... This whole time... You weren't Diana Ross?
Lewis - [Discussion] Fallout 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Not really. It's a common pricing in games these days. You pay for the base game, then a year later or so extra content is released and you get season passes for them (where the $30 comes from) so it's not expensive if you think about it.

Well yea but in general i think prices went up pretty high known that 5y ago we would pay 30-40 for a release..

Rogu3
Reaction score
Yup i know right, seen where GTA came from... and what it is now
All in all, for Bethesda I feel the content is worth it. Rarely are you jipped for DLC in a Bethesda game, at least from my experience. I loved the Fallout 3 and Fallout: NV DLC's and I think the extra $30 is worth it.

Anyway, did anyone else get their hands on a pre-order for the PipBoy Edition. Guess who did... This guy.
Lewis - [Discussion] Fallout 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Rogu3
Reaction score
Very surprised they changed the release date from Nov. 20th to the 10th.
It was always the 10th. If you look at the E3 conference, at the end it shows the door to Vault 111 and the 111 pops out and turns into:
11-10-15

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm definitely getting this when it's out. Fallout is one of my favorite games...

Reaction score
Just a question of my side
Everybody says bethesda is such a great company, are you guys all forgetting what Bethesda did?

Oblivion's Radiant AI, Paid mods, them suing an indie developer, Ducking over Obsidian and pretty much everyone they've published games for, lying about so many of their games before release (You can climb that mountain in skyrim, infinite quests in skyrim, fallout 3 has 300 voice actors, etc)

Rogu3
Reaction score
Just a question of my side
Everybody says bethesda is such a great company, are you guys all forgetting what Bethesda did?
Dude, none of these companies are innocent. I just think Bethesda is one of the few, at least in recent years, that has shown good promise and has been very good to the Fallout, ES, and other communities. Despite their past, it's still one of the best companies in the industry. You also can't condemn the whole company for what the executives choose to do to make money. The developers there are some of the best in the business. At least it's not like Activision monopolizing off of the same exact game engine for like 10 years. "This year there is one extra thing in the game, and trust us, you're going to hate it."

Back