Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Fallout 4

Rogu3
Reaction score
Was in the shower when the postman came, didn't even try deliver to a neighbour. I go to the post office and it's shut.. Guess I didn't want to play it on launch :(
I feel your pain. Amazon decides to deliver it tomorrow instead. Either way, it's totally worth the wait. Now, the goal is to not see anything Fallout 4 related so I don't spoil it.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Finally home and downloading!!!
Finally got it last night. Very happy with the Pip-Boy Edition, I'll snap some pics and post them when I get a chance. So far, I like the game and have had no technical problems with it. I really like the new scrapping of junk items and rebuilding of settlements. I have to say the Pip-Boy works better than I had expected. Inside of the mount it looks awesome and you really wonder if your phone is actually mounted inside of it sometimes. I am surprised with the nearly flawless connectivity from Phone to Console which was a problem for games in the past such as the companion app for Assassin's Creed: Unity.

The only thing that I can say has put me off so far has been the dialogue set up. I don't know if I like the new button-select options for dialogue. To me, it seems like it only limits dialogue options to four. I didn't mind scrolling through to select an option in the past and I don't know which skills are which when selecting a special dialogue option. I also don't really like the fact that to talk to someone you really just walk up to them and it initiates dialogue if there are dialogue options. I miss being able to press a button to initiate dialogue. I also haven't really found any legitimate settlements with actual people, but don't spoil it maybe I just haven't gotten far enough into the game yet.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Anyone playing on survival difficulty? If so, how's your experience thus far?

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If only Fusion cores could be recharged!! Found 4/5 hidden away up on Prydwen.

There's a few in Vaults and occasionally one or two in Raider camps. There are two (incomplete) power armour suits Western side of the map, don't want to tell you guys the locations though :D

Completed the storyline last night, I sided with The Institute however. Finished within 24 hours at Level 51 currently on that save file. Fusion cores are too easy to find in my opinion, I can basically stay in my suits forever. Excellent game though, apart from the FPS drops and bugs I've noticed.

Reaction score
There's a few in Vaults and occasionally one or two in Raider camps. There are two (incomplete) power armour suits Western side of the map, don't want to tell you guys the locations though :D

Completed the storyline last night, I sided with The Institute however. Finished within 24 hours at Level 51 currently on that save file. Fusion cores are too easy to find in my opinion, I can basically stay in my suits forever. Excellent game though, apart from the FPS drops and bugs I've noticed.

24 hours and you got to Level 51?? I'm just about to hit 24 hours and I'm only level 23..
Currently on the on the main story quest for Instititute what will make the BoS hate me, just deciding if I want to do it yet.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
24 hours and you got to Level 51?? I'm just about to hit 24 hours and I'm only level 23..
Currently on the on the main story quest for Instititute what will make the BoS hate me, just deciding if I want to do it yet.

No, I've played past 24 hours, but I completed the main story within 24 hours. The Institute path is an alright one, I have yet to do the BoS path or the Railroad.

Back