Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]What is best game trailer ever?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, ragezoners! Under this post lets share best game trailers and lets discuss them.
First suggestion by me:
Game: War Thunder

- - - Promoted - - -

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have to say that trailer is very good, maybe too good? I just hate those cinematic kind of trailers for games. The World of Warcraft trailers looks amazing but in-game it looks like poop. Hate it when the trailer is better than the actual game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have to say that trailer is very good, maybe too good? I just hate those cinematic kind of trailers for games. The World of Warcraft trailers looks amazing but in-game it looks like poop. Hate it when the trailer is better than the actual game.
Blizzard trailers is so cool of course :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bayonetta 2 initial trailer is just so exciting and well made. I hadnt been hype for a game like that for a while, and I havent been hyped like that since.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Hi, ragezoners! Under this post lets share best game trailers and lets discuss them.
First suggestion by me:
Game: War Thunder

- - - Promoted - - -

I get the biggest hard on for any Fallout game.

Back