Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Games to play

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You havn't played Counter Strike yet?

A few that i've played which might interest you:

Counter Strike: Global Offense
Assassins Creed
BulletStorm
Borderlands
Hitman
Crysis 3

Most would be storyline games except for Counter Strike and Borderlands, but i think Crysis 3 is worth the shot.

Still play CSGO every once in awhile.. believe myself to be Silv2.

Borderlands and Borderlands 2 I overplayed back when they came out. Max level, best gear, overpower 8? i think its 8. Borderlands I could probably play again, but would rather start again on the PC. might buy that later tonight to be honest.

Any Bethesda game from the past 5/6 years.

Mafia 2
LA Noire
GTA 5
Bully (very old, but still has one of the best stories for a game I've played imo)
Age of Empires 2
Portal 2

I play AoE once in a great while, and same with GTAV. Never played any of the others, might look into them tonight on Steam,

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Any Bethesda game from the past 5/6 years.

Mafia 2
LA Noire
GTA 5
Bully (very old, but still has one of the best stories for a game I've played imo)
Age of Empires 2
Portal 2

Wasn't Bully banned in alot of regions because of its 'content' if I can describe it like that.. I think I saw it some time ago must be a few years back now.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Biggest games I have loved in my past:
GunZ
Lunia
WoW
Drift City
League of Legends

These are the longest term games i've played. Recently bore of LoL, DC Official too full of hackers, Lunia/GunZ now officially shut down, not looking to pay for WoW.

Open to any suggestions, but those are my favorite games of all time.
Any Fallout game ever. EVER. If you're more into the FPS style, Fallout 3 and New Vegas preferably. Fallout 4, when it comes out!

Rogu3
Reaction score
I've recently started playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic again, and I'm so addicted. I played it as a kid, and I didn't understand it then. 1 and 2 are both on Steam (for those interested).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Elder scrolls series games, Fallout series games, Counter strike series games, Team Fortress series games, Killing Floor 1 & 2

Reaction score
I know this might be a long shot. But you can try DotA 2. I hated the game when I started it 3 years ago but since someone gave me a beta key i felt forced to atleast try it. And through playing it more ofter and watching pro games (Really Ducking entertaining teached me alot) I started to love it and its actually pretty Ducking great.

People may argue that league of legends is better (It is easier to start with) My preference goes to Dota 2 because of the graphics and the depth of gameplay.
I swear to god Ive been playing for more than 3 years now and I'm still learning new things everyday and I'm nowhere as good as the pro players I watch at tournaments. The teamwork they pulloff is so Ducking incredible. (Last years n1 price was 6 milion and a team consists out of 5 members rofl)

here is a good site with additional yt channel with how the game works. Its alot of reading at first but just have a look at it if you want to i guess

Last edited:
Back