Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Which Gaming News/Reviews Website do you Follow/Subscribe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys hope you can help me out?

Im am looking for a reliable news source for gaming and News/Reviews to keep me update on games on such as BlackLight Retribution/Warframe/Dota2 and such similiar games which required a download only(no monthly payment & no purchase of CD)

i have narrow it down to Machinima or IGN or Gamespot? Which of them are reliable?

I have done some google searching and still could not make a decision.

Does anyone have a better source to recommend?

Usage: To keep myself update on the latest gaming news and release

what do you use?

Thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Re: Which Gaming News/Reviews Website do you Follow/Subscribe?

All of them are reliable but mostly IGN as they get info from the devs themselves before anyone else. They also get their hands on trailers and gameplay videos before anyone else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Which Gaming News/Reviews Website do you Follow/Subscribe?

All of them are reliable but mostly IGN as they get info from the devs themselves before anyone else. They also get their hands on trailers and gameplay videos before anyone else.

isnt IGN only for PC Purchase DVD games only?do they cover download games as well?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We all TL;DR people sometimes LOL

Reaction score
oh oops, I just read the title and assumed it was a discussion my bad:blushing:

On topic : for MMO's and such I use MMOHUT, they alway post a weekly update on the latest games that come out with updates such as like H1Z1, maplestory, and league.

I think you're doing the whole forums thing wrong lol

I usually stick to the /r/gaming thread on Reddit - user reviews and plenty of links to external sites.

Back