Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]After Kal is dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: After Kal is dead

i want to find a game like kal..

wont find at kal cuz idk if it likes kal or not so i want find someone who played before

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

really? kal is dead , so leave if you want
Ive tried every free MMORPG i could find on google and still i keep going back to kal,i dont even like repetitive games im more of a strat based rpg person but STILL i go back to kal,i dont get it myself,seriously i dont understand my own logic to why i play the game but yet every time i uninstall it 1 month later im logging back in

The basics of this game are simple the game is simple.

The learning curve is good

The movement system is the best of any free mmorpg ive played and of any pay to play ive played,so is the camara.
I think basically its free and theres not a cute bunny pet or a spikey haircut in sight so for me it fills the gothic/medieval criteria nicely.

Its one of those games you either like or you dont but if you find you do it can be like an addiction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I am going to move this to the Gaming Hotspot, as I believe it can bring a bit more attention there.

As for my input, there are plenty of other games out there that may peak your interest.
I feel you though, I played World of Warcraft and Jade Dynasty for a long time, but you do eventually lose the interest you had the first time.

Other games I'm looking at currently are Bless (still in BETA), Black Desert (still in BETA), Cabal2 (Live!!!) and Dynasty Warriors 8 XL (if you're a fan of that kind of game)

I would definitely recommend checking out Cabal2 if you have liked Kal.

Back