Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Pastime Game Recommendations

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've recently gotten into much higher elo's on both LoL and WoW, and queue times range from 2-3 minutes, up to 20-30 minutes. Was wondering if anyone knew any good flash game/pastime games for me to play during this time. Some games that I already play during this time consist of:
Code:
osu!
Hearthstone
Minecraft
Bloons TD 5 Deluxe
Soldier Front
Cookie Clicker
Pokemon Emulators
Trivia Machines
SuperTextTwist
Sudoku Works
Suddenly, Thousands!
Sonic 3D Blast
SCRABBLE
SCP-087
Pokemon Trading Card Game Online
HEX
Evaluation Version of Real Lives
Assault Cube

Would love some other recommendations! Thanks! (Not caring what type of game it is, via it being flash, download, or browser based.)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BattleBlock Theatre, Prison Architect, Super Meat Boy, Shovel Knight, and other games. Found on Steam.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
A game I love playing is called Quiz Up. It's for mobile devices and it puts you up on a 1v1 quiz about the topic of your choice. It has many topics and very specifics topics of certain TV shows and games like Friends and League of Legends.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
A game I used to play was Earn to Die, it's basically a upgrade game (Get as far as you can whilst earning virtual money to then upgrade your car). This game is now on iOS and Google Play too

Have you played Earn to Die 2? Last I heard he was working on a third!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have! That was quite good aswell, I googled it just now and a fourth has been released

Guess I can go and download the third and fourth. They wont be too good for streaming, but great for off-stream entertainment.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
. Time effing FLIES with it. There are games that lure you in with complex story and characters or mindblowing plot, but I think brilliant concepts also deserve recognition. :laugh:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have you tried Banished?

Its frustrating and brilliant at the same time and I find myself playing hours of it at a time. Half the reason why I haven't played for a while, because I end up playing more than I think I am.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tried SuperHot?

It was a kickstarter. Went through steam green light in a weekend.
They have a great demo at .
Around 5 levels, but a great time passer.

The actual game is out on steam around June 2015.

Reaction score
Tried SuperHot?

It was a kickstarter. Went through steam green light in a weekend.
They have a great demo at .
Around 5 levels, but a great time passer.

The actual game is out on steam around June 2015.

Wow I actually tried this game. Time only moves when you move. Seems like a cool new concept, though the design could be better ...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wow I actually tried this game. Time only moves when you move. Seems like a cool new concept, though the design could be better ...

Apparently they're making several changes in the official release.

Back