Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion][PC] Life is Feudal Launching on November 17th

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you are updated with the latest MMO news , you would probably know that the LiF (Life is Feudal) has been announced to be released on the 17th of November , this year. These are the minimum system requirements needed for the upcoming game:

CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom II X4 with at least 2.5 GHz
CPU Speed: Info
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: Video card must have 512 MB RAM or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible
Free Disk Space: 5 GB

And the key features included in the game (quoted form Ragezone's MMO news of LiF)

64-player, 3km x 3km world in a realistic, medieval setting.
Create persistent worlds with your rules, including crafting times, skill-caps, and even permadeath.
Utilize modular building tools to create villages, cities, and fortresses.
Terraform the landscape above- and below-ground with nearly limitless freedom.
Make the character of your choosing with class-free character progression.
Hundreds of items to craft, from weapons and clothing, to buildings and decorations.
Repel the attacks of other players, or join with friends to build an army and conquer.
Physics-based combat using mouse and character movement. No lock-on targeti

The trailer released from the dev team for the game :

So what are your thoughts for the game? Worth playing? It has a rating of 6/10 on Steam.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Remember not only one but all sandbox mmo has never got to the point yet of being a tasteful choice. Most of them ended so buggish and a huge disappointment, especially with the fact also that most of those devs of these type of games abandoned them.

The Forest, Ark, Savage Lands, Reign of Kings, and the list goes on as they've been only good for a week or so.

It is probably gonna be one of those sandbox that is being hyped for the 1st week of it then it withers away like it never even existed.

Rogu3
Reaction score
If you are updated with the latest MMO news , you would probably know that the LiF (Life is Feudal) has been announced to be released on the 17th of November , this year. These are the minimum system requirements needed for the upcoming game:

And the key features included in the game (quoted form Ragezone's MMO news of LiF)

64-player, 3km x 3km world in a realistic, medieval setting.
Create persistent worlds with your rules, including crafting times, skill-caps, and even permadeath.
Utilize modular building tools to create villages, cities, and fortresses.
Terraform the landscape above- and below-ground with nearly limitless freedom.
Make the character of your choosing with class-free character progression.
Hundreds of items to craft, from weapons and clothing, to buildings and decorations.
Repel the attacks of other players, or join with friends to build an army and conquer.
Physics-based combat using mouse and character movement. No lock-on targeti

The trailer released from the dev team for the game :

So what are your thoughts for the game? Worth playing? It has a rating of 6/10 on Steam.

Is there any gameplay footage yet? Interested in seeing more from this.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Remember not only one but all sandbox mmo has never got to the point yet of being a tasteful choice. Most of them ended so buggish and a huge disappointment, especially with the fact also that most of those devs of these type of games abandoned them.

The Forest, Ark, Savage Lands, Reign of Kings, and the list goes on as they've been only good for a week or so.

It is probably gonna be one of those sandbox that is being hyped for the 1st week of it then it withers away like it never even existed.

The same reaction reddit users gave through the comments. I guess sandbox does stand up to its "reputation".

Is there any gameplay footage yet? Interested in seeing more from this.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Resistance is... feudal? Looking forward to seeing what everyone here thinks of it to get a more personal viewpoint.

Also hi Vaulient, :D. Been a while, eh?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Resistance is... feudal? Looking forward to seeing what everyone here thinks of it to get a more personal viewpoint.

Also hi Vaulient, :D. Been a while, eh?

yeah man , you suddenly went missing to the depths of the earth.

So have ya played this game yet?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Saw a few videos of this one, not my cup of tea ... unless. You can actually advance technically. Like we had eras in AOE. If this is implemented, then it might be worth a shot.

Rogu3
Reaction score
The same reaction reddit users gave through the comments. I guess sandbox does stand up to its "reputation".

Looks cool, I'll look into getting it! Where would I be able to purchase it from?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks cool, I'll look into getting it! Where would I be able to purchase it from?

If memory serves me right , you can buy it from Steam or from the official website

lifeisfeudal.com

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ey no problem . Do tell us your review once you play it :)

Back