Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Ragezone MMO/MMORPG Server Development for Mac/Unix/Linux

Reaction score
Guys can you help me out what are those MMO/MMORPG or any games available here on ragezone that will run on Mac, Or i mean that can be develop using a unix system, coz i am currenty using Apple laptop.. Just asking.

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Umm... Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls Online...

You can always run stuff in a VM...

Rogu3
Reaction score
Guys can you help me out what are those MMO/MMORPG or any games available here on ragezone that will run on Mac, Or i mean that can be develop using a unix system, coz i am currenty using Apple laptop.. Just asking.
You can pretty much run all of them, you just need to know how. You'd be better off going to specific sections that you're interested in and asking if there's a compatible version for Unix/Mac. Some of them are also online too, so you don't need specific OS requirements. Either way, your best bet are games that run on Java. However, it would take a long time to go through all the games on here. Like I said, it's easier for you to specifically ask in those sections or to google the name of the game with "mac" next to it.

Back