Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Remember dopewars online? New version launched

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you used to play this awesome game, guess what after learning a bunch of php I recently decided to try my hand at building a game and I picked programming a clone of dopewars and to my surprise I got the job done! But now I need some players! So if you used to play and want to again go here

There are 4 game rooms, classic and blackmarket at normal speed and also 2x speed. As far as I know there are no bugs left. If you find any use the Facebook page to send me bug reports.

There are a whole bunch of things you can do but the point is to be the best drug dealer and be in the best cartel.

At the end of the month there are in-game prizes.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot to add some pictures, so here are some pictures...

After you sign in with facebook you can create an account for each game
The Jakal - [Discussion]Remember dopewars online? New version launched - RaGEZONE Forums

Then you can login and this is the home page
The Jakal - [Discussion]Remember dopewars online? New version launched - RaGEZONE Forums

Under operations you have a drug lab (where you can expand your drug labs)

There is also the street corner where you can recruit and train junkies

The local shop where you can buy guns and vests and also recruit thugs

Over at the dealer you can buy drugs and also sell the ones you produce in your lab

You can also create cartels and play with other people (friends or randoms) and get bonus cash and drugs

Lets not forget you can attack other players! Or send your thugs around to ruin there day!

Back