Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Got a new setup!

Reaction score
G'day Cunts, been a while since I've said hello (It's Kurt btw).

So I've gone and forked out some $$$ on a new bae (computer) so I can finally start enjoying the games I play without my computer sounding like it's going to explode, you can see some of the spec of my new tower in my siggy.

So yeah this year has been very up, down and fast pace. I lost my license from the beginning of this year and I'll be getting it back in 10 days!, I also have had struggles with money/work/everything (as you do), but now I feel like this year is going to end well.

I hope all you RZ Kids are doing great and I'll be sure to pop in again every now and then, I'm actually a little interested in playing a few FPS or MMORPGS so suggest some!

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be easier to actually post your spec within your post?

Plus there is a section for posting your specs in the Tech Zone...don't think this is really "Gaming" based.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I moved this from the OW.

I hope all you RZ Kids are doing great and I'll be sure to pop in again every now and then, I'm actually a little interested in playing a few FPS or MMORPGS so suggest some!

Hes looking for game suggestions so maybe start doing that.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't know how i missed that part LOL

I just bought Mad Max yesterday...it's AMAZING!

Back