Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Skyforge

Reaction score
Seems to look really good and classes seem very broad on what you can do as you progress. Has anyone played or got in the CBT yet that's coming up on March 11th? They have founders packs selling at the moment. I'm still iffy on buying one or not... I like to play games before buying into them.

Reaction score
Pretty impressive. To me it looks like a modern day Gate to Heavens. Similar style of gameplay with a much better engine. Checked out a few videos and I'm interested. The founders pack is only $20 so its not terrible... I may give it a go if I don't forget about it in a few days.

The features look like it'll be pretty pay to win. Exclusive class for the $70 founder package... meh. Hit me up, maybe we can play together.

This is an actual US region release?

Reaction score
Yes is US region release lol I like the style and the free classes just mean you get them from the start. You can acquire the same classes in game through some training so not a big deal there.

If I don't get a free CBT key I will prob buy the $20 package lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see. Seems interesting. I like the amount of games now offering seamless class changes in-game. Makes for a much more fulfilling experience. This is one of the reasons I loved FF, though I never got too in to it. Didn't have much time to play really.

Maybe I'll come across you ingame. Just applied for the beta.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is one of the lists of games which I've been anticipating for this year.

And followed it up with Echo of Soul and Cabal 2.

Already signed up for a beta for Skyforge before it even was introduced as a Russian hosted server and now it's being internationally distributed.

Too poor for an alpha access. :/:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does your guild mates still have spares? I'm actually very enthusiastic when it comes to betas, I'll really get myself close to the end content as possible though.

Reaction score
The features look like it'll be pretty pay to win. Exclusive class for the $70 founder package... meh. Hit me up, maybe we can play together.

Fortunately that's only for the closed beta. If you want to unlock the class before the actual release you can pay for the $70 package, but IIRC all the classes will be opened for everyone once the game is released.

Reaction score
Played for a bit, the game is really pretty! Classes are slim at the beginning but you can open more over time played. I'm running a paladin super fun but left clicking for skills is getting old really fast. Cyromancer I tested a bit quick dps with some decent CC skills. All and all the game is smooth and very good to look at.

Back