Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] My Top 3 Games For 2015/Early 2016

Reaction score
So, here's my list guys, hopefully you guys are as hyped about just as much as i am!

#3 - Dying Light
So Dying Light is made by the same people who made Dead Island, but they're pretty much fixing everything, and adding free running in. I've never been this excited for a single player game before.
Trailer -
<font size="3">

#2 - The Division
So, i've been watching The Division ever since the first gameplay footage for it was released a little longer than a year ago. Back then, I didn't play MMO's so the thought of "PVP" Against other players blew my mind. Plus the trailer for this gave my multiple goosebumps :)
Trailer -
<font size="3">

Gameplay Footage -
<font size="3">

#1 - H1Z1
Yes. I have hopped on the H1Z1 Hype (HHHH1111ZZZZ1111!!!)
This is a open world Zombie Survival, which has been attempted by many companies, and have failed *cough* WarZ *cough* Infestation *cough* DayZ Standalone*

Trailer -
<font size="3">

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: My Top 3 Games For 2015/Early 2016

Am I the only one who is honestly tired of the zombie survival genre? We need some horror games like the classics, not this jump scare, find the can of food before some fcker shoots you in the back for no apparent reason, game.

I can only assume that this zombie survival game will be just like the half dozen before it.

Back