Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] The Walking Dead [Warning - spoilers]

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am sure the game is quite old , but I have only recently started to play the walking dead , and I must say ... man ... the feels from the game is just intense. You start as Lee (main character of season 1) and you go through a couple of tough situations and odds , together with Clementine (the little girl) and I never expected Lee's death in episode 5. It was just heart breaking as I got connected with Lee while playing as him , and now I'm in Season 2. Just that I'm not happy with how Season 1 turned out , so I would like to hear out all of your opinions , how do you think the game could have been better , and what do you think about the other characters? Like , Kenny , Ben , Doug and the others?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love Clementine being Lee's reason to be a good man. I didn't like that Larry was such an idiot, glad he died. I wonder what happened to Lily after she stole the RV.

That's a good question about lily though. I ''m not exactly sure I didn't entire finish episode 5 to know ,but im in season 2 now , finished 2 episodes , (warning spoiler)

and I only came across Kenny
... boy did he change alot :L

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So as who do you want to play in season 3?

I hope telltale won't duck up the role of Clementine. I got connected with her in season 2 and I sure do hope I will play as her in Season 3, though I just wish if there were any way possible to bring Lee back , I'd do it.

Reaction score
I hope telltale won't duck up the role of Clementine. I got connected with her in season 2 and I sure do hope I will play as her in Season 3, though I just wish if there were any way possible to bring Lee back , I'd do it.

I personally hope they will introduce a new character. I think it will make the game so much more interesting. Also they could make the new character interact with Clementine. However to make the season 3 about Clementine would be pretty boring.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I personally hope they will introduce a new character. I think it will make the game so much more interesting. Also they could make the new character interact with Clementine. However to make the season 3 about Clementine would be pretty boring.

Through my point of view , it wouldn't be boring. I want to see Clementine grow up just like how Lee would have wanted , she's was so weak , in the season 1 series , and now in Season 2 she's back , legit with a badass look on her face (her face has this look of such sadness , I don't blame her , she lost everything after season 1 , also including Omid and Christa's death). Insterad , maybe they should skip a few years , make clementine come back as an adult , and make her take care of a child instead.

Back