• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Discussion] The Walking Dead [Warning - spoilers]

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am sure the game is quite old , but I have only recently started to play the walking dead , and I must say ... man ... the feels from the game is just intense. You start as Lee (main character of season 1) and you go through a couple of tough situations and odds , together with Clementine (the little girl) and I never expected Lee's death in episode 5. It was just heart breaking as I got connected with Lee while playing as him , and now I'm in Season 2. Just that I'm not happy with how Season 1 turned out , so I would like to hear out all of your opinions , how do you think the game could have been better , and what do you think about the other characters? Like , Kenny , Ben , Doug and the others?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love Clementine being Lee's reason to be a good man. I didn't like that Larry was such an idiot, glad he died. I wonder what happened to Lily after she stole the RV.

That's a good question about lily though. I ''m not exactly sure I didn't entire finish episode 5 to know ,but im in season 2 now , finished 2 episodes , (warning spoiler)

and I only came across Kenny
... boy did he change alot :L

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So as who do you want to play in season 3?

I hope telltale won't duck up the role of Clementine. I got connected with her in season 2 and I sure do hope I will play as her in Season 3, though I just wish if there were any way possible to bring Lee back , I'd do it.

Reaction score
I hope telltale won't duck up the role of Clementine. I got connected with her in season 2 and I sure do hope I will play as her in Season 3, though I just wish if there were any way possible to bring Lee back , I'd do it.

I personally hope they will introduce a new character. I think it will make the game so much more interesting. Also they could make the new character interact with Clementine. However to make the season 3 about Clementine would be pretty boring.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I personally hope they will introduce a new character. I think it will make the game so much more interesting. Also they could make the new character interact with Clementine. However to make the season 3 about Clementine would be pretty boring.

Through my point of view , it wouldn't be boring. I want to see Clementine grow up just like how Lee would have wanted , she's was so weak , in the season 1 series , and now in Season 2 she's back , legit with a badass look on her face (her face has this look of such sadness , I don't blame her , she lost everything after season 1 , also including Omid and Christa's death). Insterad , maybe they should skip a few years , make clementine come back as an adult , and make her take care of a child instead.

Back