Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Don miss this Game called "SimLife" which can make you from zero to hero!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Many people have played the game called “The Sims”. This is an open sandbox game. Players can control the virtual characters in the game to fulfill their various needs and desires, and to plan their lives. And now I want to recommend a game called “Sim Life” which is also a simulation type to you.
But there are some differences between “The Sims” and “Simlife”. “Sim Life” is a streamlined, partial-text simulation game. Although it can’t control the character's freedom of movement, it doesn't affect the game's gameplay.

Let's talk about this mobile game.
微信图片_20190613170252 - Don miss this Game called "SimLife" which can make you from zero to hero! - RaGEZONE Forums

Gameplay

As a simulation game, it pays great attention to the core element of "cultivation". It is necessary to simulate the six parts of the character's residence, occupation, food, health, game goals and mood.
Different from other similar games without a main line goal, Sim Life can experience a variety of careers, and ultimately the main goal to achieve, open and unified coexistence.
It is not difficult to get started with the game. The focus is on management. It needs to take care of the mood and health of the character. It needs to take into account his food and clothing, career income and the knowledge level of receiving. Each aspect complements each other and influences each other. Long-term work in a certain job, living in a certain environment, diet a certain level of food, will affect the mood and health of the character, if the mood value and health value drops below 50, it will start to prompt the player, if you don’t care about it, then the mood value and health value will accelerate to decline, finally the game over. Just like in real life, a healthy body and a positive attitude can create wealth better. Of course, players can choose different ways of entertainment and exercise to respond to different levels of mood and health.

View attachment 165144

View attachment 165145

In addition, the replacement work needs to meet the conditions: the last job is at least x months, you need to learn xx courses, you need to equip xx car and so on. A lot of settings in the game will make you feel the same, for example, income will not rise because of simple work experience, and the salary after the change may not even be as good as the previous job. Before you change, you must learn the necessary skills and knowledge of the industry. The learning system is quite real. It is not just click the screen to accept, you need to learn differently according to different courses. After purchasing your favorite car, you will need to pay a monthly fee. This fee may be for fuel, maintenance and insurance.

View attachment 165146

Of course,the "girlfriend" is indispensable for a simulation game . Players need to pay for their girlfriends in time and money to maintain their relationship with their girlfriends, to ensure that this relationship can go on in the long run until the end can form a family.
Compared with other games on the market that have joined the "girlfriend system", "Sim Life" clears the focus - the game character is the need to develop the object, not the girlfriend. It is worth mentioning that "Sim Life" also extended "girlfriend" to the "family" and sublimated the gameplay.
In "Sim Life", it is not only one way to make money through working. When we have surplus money, we can go to the "futures market" and look for opportunities to buy at a low price and sell at a high price. You can also unlock the card game in the back, and you can get wealth.
View attachment 165148
Game experience

I have played is about 20 hours. The overall feeling is still very interesting. The biggest advantage is that the sense of substitution is strong. It is completely through your own efforts that from zero to hero. Although game over for several times, depressions or bankruptcies that leads to the end of the game, but I still enjoys it. Making money, finding a job, studying, buying a car, and finding a companion. It makes me feel a new life to train myself. Later, I knew how to play well that the game character reached 40 years old. Through study, promotion, I finally got into the 10,000 yuan, extracted luxury cars, and a beautiful young lady to be a girlfriend. From the original simple environment, wearing worn clothes, now to eat well, sleep well, I feel that I am really going to the peak of life, step by step to achieve the president's goal.
There are also advertisement settings that are worthy of praise. The form of clicks is different from other mobile games, and there is no frequent jumping out of the advertisements, which makes the game experience decline.
A simulated business game that makes people feel real and has a sense of substitution is qualified. However, the shortcomings of this game are also obvious.
The setting of the mood and health values in the later period is somewhat unreasonable. At the beginning, the values just reduce a little bit, but late, the values reduce too many that i only can pay attention to the mood and health all the time. I hope that developers can modify the values to make the game more normal.
Then, about the choice of career. Only vertical career choices are not in line with common sense. According to this, when you become president, you can do anything. I hope the developers can change into a horizontal career choice and let the players can choose their job what they want. After all, life is so long, it is impossible to be only an industry.

General

In general, "Sim Life" is a good simulation game. The simple and refreshing interface has the right to choose the right for the playback of the advertisement; the easy-to-understand novice tutorial allows the player to get started quickly. The pattern of partial texts more intuitively reflects the various needs and desires of the character and the monthly income and expenditure. The process of the game experience is very real. Although there is no strong dynamic impact, there is still a sense of tension accompanying the players. In order to survive better, we need to constantly plan for each step of the future.
I hope that developers can see my suggestions, make some adjustments to the game, and expect the game to get better and better.:thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Don miss this Game called "SimLife" which can make you from zero to hero!

I do not know how to connect the players of the game will be like? It seemed that the game seemed quite boring to me (because I was married) and didn't play for long. But this might just stop for everyone to experience it a few times. Sorry if this was my first impression that might make you unhappy.

But maybe this will be a game suitable for teenagers at the young age. An experiential game and teaching you to live responsibly with yourself and how to maintain your life before things go bad.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

can I play that in mobile?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

My cousin is a Paleontologist and love this game where you can simulate an ecosystem. But I found it a little bit boring. I like TS4 in simulation games tho...

Back