Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Elder Scrolls Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They better not ruin the name with this...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The game will have rich lore and backdrop that will lure in the fans of the franchise but the problem is that the mechanics that need to make it thrive are a couple of years from back in the day. With games like Guild Wars 2 and Tera out there competing with a whole new level of gameplay and mechanics, TES Online stands very little chance.

But that's from what they've shown of it until date. Hopefully they'll be able to refine it more as time goes by. I just hope that they do not change stuff so much to suit the multiplayer factor that it kills the essence that the TES single player game carried.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They should stop spending time on those silly things and begin working on Fallout 4...

Reaction score
Reminds me a bit like RuneScape. Should be better though! I've always wanted to play a Multiplayer Elder Scrolls game, I was hoping to have it with Oblivion and then years later after nothing, Skyrim came around. And.. finally.. they're making online!

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the little bump but I just had to rave on this games customer support for a second.....I'm not usually one to speak out about gaming companies but I just had an experience with this games customer support team that was above and beyond and had to say something about it....

First off...a little warning for anyone who buys the physical disks for this game....if you do not specify a folder for the game to install to and only install to the root of a drive...it will delete everything on that drive....it deleted 200 gb of games off my hard drive before installing....problem #1 ...

Then I got it installed and started patching...kept getting a webrequestget: fail error...problem was totally on my end because Windows firewall was blocking access...but I requested a customer support tech call me to solve it...problem #2 ...

They called back within 2 minutes...had my firewall issue fixed within minutes and gave me a free week of game time.....

So if anyone is thinking about getting this game ESPECIALLY since it goes no subscription in March...only have to make the initial purchase of the game...no subscription required....they at least have an awesome customer support....

*steps off soap box*

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It will be as of the release of March 17th....this corresponds with the release date of the game on Xbox One and PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back