Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fallout: New Vegas - Fix Game Lag, Crashes, Etc.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok so this game has more errors in it than the Indian restaurant up the street has cockroaches...Meaning a lot!

But it's still awesome :) And if you're willing to fix those errors, you're in for a good time waster.

The above is actually a compilation of MANY different game fixes for this release. It seems that NVIDIA users especially have problems with the game lagging / stuttering. Thankfully that is easy to fix. The next big problem is the game SAVES incorrectly (quick save and auto save simply do not function correctly). There are also audio issues for some people.

Anyway, just thought I'd post this since it seems to have helped a lot of people :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix is pretty minimal it still lags in specific areas of the game this must be the worst fallout game i have played and I have played all of them even on the PS2 this is the title holder now and the game sure feels generic

Back