Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need a good game to play

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Crossfire AND combat arms are garbage. There's a reason they're free. For a free mw2 you can go to alteriw.net, and, if you like RPGs, I recommend any dark cloud game (1 or 2). They're single player ps2 games, but definitely worth a purchase.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Crossfire is garbage.
Combat arms definitely isn't.

Wut. You just said Combat Arms is a good FPS game. You can get mw2 for free, which is a far better fps. Or you can get TF2 for free, which is a better FPS. And cs 1.6 is like 10$. All of the above offer a better gameplay >.<

or you can torrent return to castle wolfenstein. :D

Reaction score
Wut. You just said Combat Arms is a good FPS game. You can get mw2 for free, which is a far better fps. Or you can get TF2 for free, which is a better FPS. And cs 1.6 is like 10$. All of the above offer a better gameplay >.<

or you can torrent return to castle wolfenstein. :D

I didn't say that Combat Arms is better.
I just said that it wasn't garbage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you already decided what game to play? What kind of game are you actually looking for? do you want nice game play, graphics or community? something like that...

Back