• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Games] Base building/Survival games?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions for Base Building & Survival type games?

I have already played the following:
7 days to die
Ark
Valnir Rok
The forest

I am really struggling to try and find something to play!

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
(PvE)

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For your 7 Days To Die.. give Valmod Overhaul a try for version 16.4+. Absolute blast to play, really changes the entire game around and gives it a nice refresh.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you have a beefy PC with a good CPU then you could Arma 3 Exile. It's a lot of fun and has good basebuilding and you have to do missions or loot to get gear. Servers usually have any where between 60-80 players which makes surviving for long pretty fun and difficult.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can only reccomend you CS 1.6 with zombiemod. There was a lots of maps with bases to secure with friend to survive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Minecraft, State of decay and I've forgotten the rest I had in mind.

Back